Author Topic: CANADA: Suspects charged for fatal Hells Angel shooting in Surrey as police prepare for retaliation  (Read 355 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Suspects charged for fatal Hells Angel shooting in Surrey as police prepare for retaliation
Sean Boynton

Two men are facing first-degree murder charges for the shooting death of a prominent Hells Angels member in South Surrey Friday.

Court documents name the two men as Nathan James De Jong and Calvin Junior Powery-Hooker, both believed to be 21 years old.

De Jong and Powery-Hooker appeared in court Saturday to officially face the charges connected to the killing of 43-year-old Suminder Grewal, which police believe was targeted.

© Courtesy: Kim Bolan/Vancouver Sun Members of the Hardside chapter of the Hells Angels (left to right): Chad Wilson, Suminder Grewal and Jamie Yochlowitz. Grewal was killed in a shooting at a South Surrey shopping mall on Aug. 2, 2019. Wilsons body was found under the Golden Ears Bridge in November 2018.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/suspects-charged-for-fatal-hells-angel-shooting-in-surrey-as-police-prepare-for-retaliation/ar-AAFhWJr?li=AAggNb9

Reading up on the story of the teen fugitives, I couldn't help but note a few OMG stories, the other one seemed to have the OMG, Outlaw Motor Cycle gang members involved in a big drug bust that just went down in Canada. 

OK, reading into the article some, law enforcement declined to state whether the accused had "gang affiliations".

https://globalnews.ca/news/5736493/3-ontario-motorcycle-gangs-195-charges-drug-trafficking-probe/
"Members of 3 Ontario motorcycle gangs face 195 charges in drug trafficking probe"

Canada, population right under 40 million. It's kind of interesting what might go on there. Let alone, Mafia or it's equivalent has been there for surely, as long as it has been here.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:43:46 am by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Reading up on the story of the teen fugitives, I couldn't help but note a few OMG stories, the other one seemed to have the OMG bikers involved in a big drug bust that just went down in Canada. 

OK, reading into the article some, law enforcement declined to state whether the accused had "gang affiliations".

I know somebody that is NOT going to have a good time in prison. I think his name is Dead Man Walking.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!