Author Topic: Graham promises ObamaCare repeal if Trump, Republicans win in 2020  (Read 504 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham promises ObamaCare repeal if Trump, Republicans win in 2020
By Jessie Hellmann - 08/08/19 02:35 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said this week that Republicans would push to repeal ObamaCare if they win back the House and President Trump is reelected in 2020.

"If we can get the House back and keep our majority in the Senate, and President Trump wins reelection, I can promise you not only are we going to repeal ObamaCare, we're going to do it in a smart way where South Carolina will be the biggest winner," Graham said in an interview with a South Carolina radio station.

"We've got to remind people that we're not for ObamaCare."

Graham's repeal bill, introduced in 2017, would eliminate major sections of ObamaCare, including subsidies that help people buy insurance and the Medicaid expansion that covers low-income adults in 36 states and Washington, D.C.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/456733-graham-promises-obamacare-repeal-if-trump-republicans-win-in-2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Graham promises ObamaCare repeal if Trump, Republicans win in 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 08:40:13 pm »
Sure they wil
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 08:41:09 pm »
Yeah, yeah.  Root and branch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 09:33:21 pm »
This fk'n guy...     *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 12:29:09 am »
This fk'n guy...     *****rollingeyes*****

Hey, just don't blame it on Graham; blame it on those in Congress and the President who have FAILED to keep their promises of complete repeal of Bammycare, border security and the wall.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 12:42:55 am »
He would be more honest, if he simply stated his commitment to try to make it happen.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 12:53:17 am »
Hey, just don't blame it on Graham; blame it on those in Congress and the President who have FAILED to keep their promises of complete repeal of Bammycare, border security and the wall.

At this point, Jesus H. Christ could promise full repeal and it wouldn't mean a thing.

They can't even 'repeal' Peter Strozk from the FBI building.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:27:19 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 03:26:05 am »
Fool me once...
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline roamer_1