Author Topic: CNN Vows To Manipulate The 2020 Election By Not Showing Any Of Trump’s Rallies  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Vows To Manipulate The 2020 Election By Not Showing Any Of Trump’s Rallies

Mac Slavo
August 4th, 2019
SHTFplan.com

Propaganda and misinformation outlet CNN has promised The Washington Post that the network will not air any of president Donald Trump’s campaign rallies or speeches live or unedited in an effort to ensure a democrat wins.  CNN will decide what you’ll see from the upcoming campaign rallies.

Jeff Zucker, president of CNN, promised Washington Post that his news media outlet will not air President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign rallies live and unedited in the leadup to 2020’s presidential election, according to a report by Breitbart News. By not airing the speeches unedited, the media giant can manipulate the words of the president in any way they see fit, making this almost worse than censorship.

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/cnn-vows-to-manipulate-the-2020-election-by-not-showing-any-of-trumps-rallies_08042019
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 02:45:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Online LMAO

If CNN’s ratings are any indication, does it  matter?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

rangerrebew

This will definitely prove Jeff Zucker's claims about the Communists News Network being totally unbiased! *****rollingeyes*****

Offline verga

Does Jeffey think anyone gives a crap. They have like what 500 viewers?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

Does Jeffey think anyone gives a crap. They have like what 500 viewers?
"They have like what 500 viewers?"

Beat me to it. It's not like people who already like Trump are going to miss it. CNN nightly audience is only one or two million. I'd bet most of them are already Trump haters.

Offline thackney

If you think not reporting major events is going to help your ratings, go for it.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GrouchoTex

They showed everything he was doing when he ran the 1st time.
They'll do it again.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Actually, it is a pretty wise programming decision for CNN....  I doubt that any in their regular audience are interested in watching a Trump rally....

:pondering:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Actually, it is a pretty wise programming decision for CNN....  I doubt that any in their regular audience are interested in watching a Trump rally....

CNN has an audience?  Who knew? 

(Outside of airports that is.)
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And Bernie does not want to see Pharma ads there, either.

Sanders Calls Out CNN for Airing Pharma Commercials During 2020 Debate

https://truthout.org/articles/sanders-calls-out-cnn-for-airing-pharma-commercials-during-2020-debate/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Applewood

As usual, the title does not quite match the content.

The network won’t air any candidate rallies live and unedited, as it did repeatedly for candidate Trump