Author Topic: NBC analyst: Trump raising flags to full staff on 8/8 a signal to neo-Nazis  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

NBC analyst: Trump raising flags to full staff on 8/8 a signal to neo-Nazis
August 7, 2019
By Victor Skinner

Former FBI assistant director Frank Figliuzzi has some wild conspiracy theories about President Trump, and MSNBC is more than happy to help promote them.

The most ridiculous comes from Figliuzzi’s assessment of Trump’s response to mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton over the weekend, which the former FBI official likens to a secret salute to white racists worldwide. He also describes the president as “the adversary,” and alleges Trump is “facilitating and enabling” terrorism.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nbc-analyst-trump-raising-flags-to-full-staff-on-8-8-a-signal-to-neo-nazis/

Online rustynail

Or his love for Oldsmobile.

rangerrebew

It's interesting clowns like this are called "analysts" when in fact they are nothing but democrat toadies. :nono:

Offline dfwgator

Or Lynn Swann or Drew Pearson.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I loved the Rocket V8, in the 88.   That is 3 8's.   

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 02:19:00 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

Another libtard gone fully round the bend.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

I thought libs had gone totally around the bend when some of them construed the ok sign as a signal/symbol of white power or something.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 05:30:37 pm by goatprairie »

Online andy58-in-nh

Just plain "crazy" is no longer crazy enough.

Barking at the moon, foaming at the mouth, eye-rolling, arm-flapping, head-spinning, nuttier-than-squirrel-shit crazy is what is now in fashion. This is no less true at our intelligence agencies, which for eight years were stocked with Obamites and assorted leftist kook academics.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PeteS in CA

Alex Jones should call (MS)NBC demanding an apology for all the times they called him crazy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Bill Cipher

Wow.  Somebody’s cornered the market on tinfoil. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This one rates the standard Fishrrman...

EGADS.

How crazy can these people get...?

Online mountaineer

I live near state route 88. Don't worry, Frank, it was a message to me - and me alone.   :whistle:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

OMG! I just remembered! Oldsmobile made a model "88"! GM made Nazimobiles!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.