Author Topic: Confirmed: Dayton Shooter Was Antifa Terrorist, And That’s Not All…  (Read 846 times)

rangerrebew

Confirmed: Dayton Shooter Was Antifa Terrorist, And That’s Not All…

(Tea Party PAC) – It has been confirmed that Connor Betts, the man who opened fire on a crowd outside a Dayton, Ohio bar over the weekend, killing nine people, was in fact a member of Antifa.

Not only that, but he attended an Antifa rally earlier this year, armed with a rifle.

The same rifle he used to gun down nine innocent and seemingly random people on Sunday morning.

https://teapartypac.org/confirmed-dayton-shooter-was-antifa-terrorist-and-thats-not-all/?utm_source=tpdms

rangerrebew

Ohio shooter was spotted with same gun at Antifa rally in May

The Antifa Dayton mass shooter Connor Betts attended an Antifa rally in May armed with a gun "which appeared to be similar in style to the one used in Sunday's shooting".

Published: August 7, 2019, 10:07 am

A local Ohio news outlet WHIO reported that Betts, who killed nine people in Dayton’s Oregon District, was seen carrying a gun and protesting at a Ku Klux Klan rally in May this year.

“Betts seems to have been made aware of the KKK rally by far-left Antifa doxxing account Antifash Gordon, as a screenshot provided by journalist Nick Monroe reveals,” Big League Politics reported.

The May 25 rally attracted about 500 to 600 Antifa counter-protesters at Courthouse Square. The counter-protest group was fenced off from the nine Klansman as Antifa activists were spotted openly carrying firearms.

http://freewestmedia.com/2019/08/07/ohio-shooter-was-spotted-with-same-gun-at-antifa-rally-in-may/

Offline aligncare

500 to 600 violent Antifa counter-protesters show up (there were guns present) to agitate and virtue signal about nine “klansmen.”

And the media/democrats try to tell us there’s a growing white supremacy problem in America. Not just general racism, but WHITE supremacy.

Nonsense! There were only NINE bigots there demonstrating.

I think the clear and present danger to democracy—and to the bill of rights, is antifa. I believe the majority of Americans (except for Hollywood, academia and network reporters) see it that way too.

Offline dfwgator

500 to 600 violent Antifa counter-protesters show up (there were guns present) to agitate and virtue signal about nine “klansmen.”

Eight of which were undercover FBI agents.

Offline mountaineer

500 to 600 violent Antifa counter-protesters show up  ... There were only NINE bigots there demonstrating.
I saw a statistic the other day to the effect that the number of antifas vs KKK nationwide is something like 100:3. Looks like that's skewed, more like 200:3. Who the heck even cares about the KKK anymore? All they do is show up with flags, while antifa shows up with weapons - and then uses them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Then there was Berkeley Math Professor, Theodore Kaczynski, who was a radical environmentalist wacko who sent package bombs to those he hated and killed and maimed many before he was caught at a cost of more than $50,000,000.    Genius Kaczynski's ignorant turn of a well worn saying betrayed him when his Manifesto was published in the New York Times. 
"You can't eat your cake and have it too" said insane Unabomber. 

A well-worn copy of Al Gore's "Earth in the Balance" was found in his rathole shack in Wyoming where he lived on a few  dollars a month.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline skeeter

Yet the piece of sh*t mayor of Daytona calls TRUMP names.

Offline verga

Yeah there were no warning signs at all/sarc
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Then there was Berkeley Math Professor, Theodore Kaczynski, who was a radical environmentalist wacko who sent package bombs to those he hated and killed and maimed many before he was caught at a cost of more than $50,000,000.    Genius Kaczynski's ignorant turn of a well worn saying betrayed him when his Manifesto was published in the New York Times. 
"You can't eat your cake and have it too" said insane Unabomber. 

A well-worn copy of Al Gore's "Earth in the Balance" was found in his rathole shack in Wyoming   Montana  where he lived on a few  dollars a month.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

The Dayton Ohio Terrorist was ANTIFA
By Mike Cernovich

The Dayton Ohio terrorist was a pro-ANTIFA far left wing activist who regularly followed far left wing media and activist accounts. One of the last Tweets Connor Betts engaged with was one from far left wing activist Jared Holt spreading disinformation about me. To know that a terrorist was reading about me hours before he went on his attack is chilling, and shows why the far left targets me. They are sending signals to their terrorist fan base.   ...

One of the last Tweets Betts’ like was one spreading disinformation by me.

Far left wing activist Jared Holt falsely claimed I had advance knowledge of the El Paso shooting, due to a Tweet I imprecisely worded. (Holt did not contact me for comment before attempting to tie me to a major act of terrorism.)  ...

Connor Betts was a huge fan of Jared Holt’s, and Holt himself panicked once this connection was discovered.

Connor Betts would like and Retweet Jared Holt regularly. Once Holt’s connection to the shooter was discovered, Holt went into damage control mode, deleting old Tweets and also blocked Betts. (Blocking Betts would cause all Retweets by Betts to disappear from Betts’ timeline.)   ...  More at Cernovich.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
From Twitter:

If you still think that “but Antifa means antifascist!” is an argument, consider that the official name of the Berlin Wall in East Germany was “Antifaschistischer Schutzwall,” or “antifascist defense barrier”

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Uncertain if this is genuine, but it wouldn't surprise me....

Offline mountaineer

Uncertain if this is genuine, but it wouldn't surprise me....
I'm not sure a MAGA hat will be quite enough to convince anyone that these people are "patriots/Trump supporters":

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I'm not sure a MAGA hat will be quite enough to convince anyone that these people are "patriots/Trump supporters":

They would also have to forgo their traditional black facemasks as well...

Offline aligncare

If Bill Ayers and Joy Behar had kids....