Author Topic: Kamala Harris' post-debate polling slump (20% to 7%)  (Read 423 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kamala Harris' post-debate polling slump (20% to 7%)
« on: August 08, 2019, 02:54:53 am »
Kamala Harris' post-debate polling slump

After June's Democratic presidential debates, Sen. Kamala Harris has gone from a high of 20% of Democratic voters who favor her to just 7% on Tuesday, per Quinnipiac.

Why it matters: That 13-point drop in just one month indicates Harris' post-debate "sugar-high" might not be aging well, despite the fact that she's firmly established herself in the top tier of candidates in several national 2020 polls.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden — a frequent target of Harris' attacks — has gone from a low of 22% after their debate brawl and has inched back up to 32%.

Read more at: https://www.axios.com/kamala-harris-polling-2020-democratic-debates-afc65f1b-305a-4107-a592-a029a9d7618c.html

That's a big drop for a candidate, depending on what is to blame, I read it was because of Tulsi, mostly probably.

But the first comment is good, then, why didn't Tulsi's percentage grow. She's probably still in the low figures, no more than 5%. We'll see.
BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive
JUST IN: According to a Quinnipiac poll, Kamala Harris’ support has dropped from 20% to 7%, Comes after Tulsi Gabbard critized her at the latest Democratic Presidential Debate

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1159102849038651392

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Kamala Harris' post-debate polling slump (20% to 7%)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 03:54:05 am »
Why she ever had traction I have no idea.  She sounds like she is strung out on crack. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 10:23:50 am »
Well, suck it up!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 11:43:22 am »
She still has the inside track for Biden's VP though. Her race, gender and reputation for receptiveness to fondling far outweigh her lack of qualifications or merit.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 10:22:55 pm »
Harris will not be the Democommie Presidential candidate and no way is she the VP.  She has no character, and the people now know it with the expose of Gabbard.  Where the hell is the stinking media?  Well, they just do not know what journalism is any more.  Slugs...one and all.

It will be HRC and either Abrams to capture GA or Castro to capture TX.  As VP Harris brings absolutely nothing, not even her own state, since it is a sure thing.