Author Topic: Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters in September  (Read 968 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters in September
By Zachary Stieber
August 7, 2019 Updated: August 7, 2019

A movie showing liberals stalking supporters of President Donald Trump is slated to be released in September but has lost an advertisement on ESPN in the wake of two mass shootings on Aug. 3 and Aug. 4.

The movie, “The Hunt,” from Universal Pictures, shows people hunting down “deplorables,” a term failed presidential contender Hillary Clinton used to describe supporters of Trump during the 2016 campaign.

Did anyone see what our [expletive]-in-chief just did?” one character asks others early in the movie, reported the Hollywood Reporter. “At least The Hunt’s coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables.”

According to the Reporter, the movie’s script features blue-state characters choosing to hunt red-state characters who expressed pro-life positions or were deemed racist.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/movie-showing-elites-hunting-down-trump-supporters-slated-to-hit-theaters-in-september_3033214.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't see how we can get past their contempt for us.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I know...this is so upsetting..I hope the American people aren't as stupid as I fear.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sometimes these kind of movies work the opposite of what they intend.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Keep in mind people who are backing this sort of dreck want to disarm us.

Don't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Hmmmm.......no.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sometimes these kind of movies work the opposite of what they intend.

It's not just this movie it's the overall contempt the left has for us...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 01:37:53 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

It's not just this movie it's the overall contempt the left has for us...
Beware of being declared "less than human".

The Left did it to developing babies, and look what happened to over 60,000,000 of them.

Numerous historical examples apply as well.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Many on the left have now gone past considering conservatives wrong and stupid and in need of correction.
Many of them now view EVERYONE!!! on the right as irredeemably evil and in need of confinement...or worse.  I used to hear the Nazi term casually applied to conservatives, but now it seems a great number of libs/leftists actually believe it.
Ten-twenty years ago there was nothing like Antifa. There were isolated wackos here and there, but now it seems their numbers are much higher and they have many sympathizers.
The odd thing is that the numbers of far left wackos have risen dramatically while the evil, racist bogeymen like the KKK, Nazis, and other  White Supremacist group numbers have shrunk.
I don't see anything good happening in the near future as far as both sides reaching an accommodation.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
My bet is that the leftist/democrat-communists are currently doing their damnedest to keep this film from being released.

"Satire", my a##.

Aside:
I'm wondering how much the left had to do with preventing a general release of "Idiocracy", as well...?

Offline skeeter

Good point. Maybe it’s not such a good idea to scold the right for venerating the 2A on one hand and then do “satire” showing them being hunted and shot by leftists on the other.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 03:43:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline dfwgator

Same shit, different decade

Offline goatprairie

Hollyweird has been making overtly anti-conservative movies since the sixties/seventies.
I remember seeing "Executive Action" with Burt Lancaster and Robert Ryan back in the early seventies where they blamed JFK's assassination on greedy capitalists and other right-wingers. Never mind that Lee Harvey Oswald was a communist.
Even a number of critics, most of whom have a liberal bent, called it a little paranoid and devoid of facts.
Lack of facts never stops Hollyweird.
And now they're making movies where they satisfy their hitherto covert urge to kill conservatives.

Offline Smokin Joe

Hollyweird has been making overtly anti-conservative movies since the sixties/seventies.
I remember seeing "Executive Action" with Burt Lancaster and Robert Ryan back in the early seventies where they blamed JFK's assassination on greedy capitalists and other right-wingers. Never mind that Lee Harvey Oswald was a communist.
Even a number of critics, most of whom have a liberal bent, called it a little paranoid and devoid of facts.
Lack of facts never stops Hollyweird.
And now they're making movies where they satisfy their hitherto covert urge to kill conservatives.
Yeah, The Purge (one way to handle the homeless problem) just wasn't enough.

C S Lewis