Author Topic: Unrepentant Castro shamelessly defends doxxing of Trump donors, but ‘I didn’t create the graphic’  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Unrepentant Castro shamelessly defends doxxing of Trump donors, but ‘I didn’t create the graphic’
August 7, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX) is in hot water after tweeting a graphic that revealed the information of donors to President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign within San Antonio.

“Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump — the owner of ⁦@BillMillerBarBQ⁩, owner of the ⁦@HistoricPearl, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc⁩. Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders,'” Castro tweeted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/07/unrepentant-castro-shamelessly-defends-doxxing-of-trump-donors-but-i-didnt-create-the-graphic-783148
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
He used his widely disseminated Twitter feed to broadcast the list...and then the list of the employers for the targets.  I'm not sure why he thinks doxxing people is a good idea.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Donald Trump Jr. Compares Castro’s List To Alleged Dayton Shooter’s
https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/07/donald-trump-jr-castro-dayton-shooter/
Support the USO

Offline The Ghost

• TBR Contributor
Joe Quinn needs a visit from those he doxxed.
"The disdain of a small minority should never, absent legitimate grievance, take precedence over the majority."

Offline XenaLee

• Pray for peace but train for war.
He used his widely disseminated Twitter feed to broadcast the list...and then the list of the employers for the targets.  I'm not sure why he thinks doxxing people is a good idea.

If you think the left is playing dirty now... just wait.   They're just warming up/getting started.
Time for unity in America! (better late than never)

Online austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
If you think the left is playing dirty now... just wait.   They're just warming up/getting started.

So right. Have you seen the "death camps for Trump supporters" flyers?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline XenaLee

So right. Have you seen the "death camps for Trump supporters" flyers?

No, but it doesn't surprise me.   Another one of their wet-dreams (aside from first disarming us) is to round us all up a-la-Jewish extermination style.   And then they have the nerve to call others "Nazis".   Nah.  I/we know exactly who and what they are and how they roll.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Support the USO

Offline XenaLee

Six Trump donors Joaquin Castro tried to shame also gave to him and brother Julián
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/six-trump-donors-joaquin-castro-tried-to-shame-also-gave-to-him-and-brother-julian

Is it too late to get a refund?    :shrug:

Sorry, but... if they were stupid enough to donate to that Democrat putz, they probably deserved the exposure (karma).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf