Author Topic: Biden to draw direct link between Trump’s ‘toxic tongue’ and murder in El Paso, Charlottesville, and  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to draw direct link between Trump’s ‘toxic tongue’ and murder in El Paso, Charlottesville, and Pittsburgh
by Caitlin Yilek
 | August 07, 2019 08:41 AM

Joe Biden will condemn President Trump’s response to recent mass shootings, connecting his rhetoric to the violence committed by white supremacists.

"How far is it from Trump’s saying this 'is an invasion' to the shooter in El Paso declaring 'his attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas?' Not far at all,” Biden will say Wednesday in Burlington, Iowa, according to speech excerpts.

“How far is it from the white supremacists and Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville — Trump’s 'very fine people' — chanting 'You will not replace us' — to the shooter at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh saying Jews 'were committing genocide to his people?' Not far at all. In both clear language and in code, this president has fanned the flames of white supremacy in this nation.”

Biden is scheduled to give the remarks while Trump is visiting victims of the massacres in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio. At least 31 victims were killed in the shootings over the weekend. The suspect in El Paso shared a racist, anti-immigrant screed online before the shooting.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-to-draw-direct-link-between-trumps-toxic-tongue-and-murder-in-el-paso-charlottesville-and-pittsburgh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Online cato potatoe

To most people, there is a wide gulf between expressing an opinion and shooting people.  But when you consider what the left has done over the past century, you shouldn't be surprised when they conflate the two.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If anyone wants to talk toxic tongue, Obama is the first place to start. After all, that's when this murder spree started.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

I heard Joe on tv this afternoon giving a speech in Iowa. The malarkey he came out with made me sit here with my mouth hung open.  But it was crap people want to hear (not me).

I believe I read a post by @Victoria33 this week that pointed out that if he sounded like a compassionate person there might be reason to worry. She was right.  Of course, everything he said was bull hockey....but most people don't know that. Trump's response of "Slow Joe" said blah..blah, was not wise.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Slow Joe couldn't draw a direct link from the end of his red nose to his front door without assistance...

Offline Victoria33

I heard Joe on tv this afternoon giving a speech in Iowa. The malarkey he came out with made me sit here with my mouth hung open.  But it was crap people want to hear (not me).
I believe I read a post by @Victoria33 this week that pointed out that if he sounded like a compassionate person there might be reason to worry. She was right. 
@berdie

I was away from home part of yesterday and couldn't respond to your post.
Before I left home, I watched/heard Biden make that one hour speech.  I thought he would never end, and every word was cutting Trump off at the knees.  Biden didn't miss a word, it was elegance if it hadn't been what it was but he did a complete job of turning every person in the world against Trump by blaming him in tough words as being the cause of all these deaths.

Here is how that is happening - why the Dems can do that and it sound real:
Trump's words are mean, starting with the derogatory names he gives people.  Each tweet attack of a person or group, thousands of these attacks, are using attack style words.  Yes, at his rallies, he did incite violence, speaking as though real physical attacking is okay. 

Trump's mouth has destroyed him and I don't think he can recover to be elected again.  I will tell you when I thought he would never win.  I saw him when he said he could be at Times Square and shoot someone and people would still stay with him.  I thought that was the end of him.  Then, I couldn't believe his believers took that as being okay; they did stay with him. I then thought he could win if it is okay for him to shoot someone.

I believe, he has lived all his life with base core genetics of feeling unworthy, not good enough, resulting in behavior of "I have to save myself from everyone because I am not "good enough".  I personally believe he had learning problems and took it out on teachers and others and physically attacking others.  He did physically attack a teacher in elementary school and when father and mother sent him to military high school to get rid of him and hopefully control him, he would still abuse others if they did something he did not like.  A student said something about him and he picked the kid up and was going to throw him out a two story window and another student stopped him.

He did change by stopping physical attacking when he got enough money to hurt others with that.  Every single day is twitter attack on someone or something. 

Try to think of one person he has said something good about.  The only ones are those he totally controls - his family and Kelley Ann Conway who speaks his same words for him.  However, even with family, I read some time ago, he told his chief of staff to get his kids back to New York because they were making it harder for him to do what he wanted.

Back to his mouth (yuk).  He cannot express sympathy because he does not know what that is.  At the two places people were killed, he spoke of the size of the crowd welcoming him there - never one word about those killed or wounded.  He cannot remove himself from himself to consider feelings of another person. 

Then when in the plane going from the first place to El Paso, instead of thinking of those killed and wounded where he just left, or thinking of going where more were dead and wounded, he started attacking again - word attacking the mayor and the other person (don't have his name handy). 

Since he cannot control his mouth, he will continue to word attack, call people names and the Dems will use that as they are now, to defeat him.

"invaders, they are all invaders, no human wants to live there, filth, infestation, infestation, invaders,..."  there will continue to be words like this that attack human beings and places they live, and these people right now hate him for that and more will be added as he can't stop doing it.

Oh, yes, his crowd at El Paso was more than Beto's crowd.  I know that because Trump told us while at El Paso.  Did people die there?  He didn't mention that.

Offline Victoria33

Slow Joe couldn't draw a direct link from the end of his red nose to his front door without assistance...
@EdJames

You are wrong.

Offline skeeter

@berdie

I was away from home part of yesterday and couldn't respond to your post.
Before I left home, I watched/heard Biden make that one hour speech.  I thought he would never end, and every word was cutting Trump off at the knees.  Biden didn't miss a word, it was elegance if it hadn't been what it was but he did a complete job of turning every person in the world against Trump by blaming him in tough words as being the cause of all these deaths.

Here is how that is happening - why the Dems can do that and it sound real:
Trump's words are mean, starting with the derogatory names he gives people.  Each tweet attack of a person or group, thousands of these attacks, are using attack style words.  Yes, at his rallies, he did incite violence, speaking as though real physical attacking is okay. 

Trump's mouth has destroyed him and I don't think he can recover to be elected again.  I will tell you when I thought he would never win.  I saw him when he said he could be at Times Square and shoot someone and people would still stay with him.  I thought that was the end of him.  Then, I couldn't believe his believers took that as being okay; they did stay with him. I then thought he could win if it is okay for him to shoot someone.

I believe, he has lived all his life with base core genetics of feeling unworthy, not good enough, resulting in behavior of "I have to save myself from everyone because I am not "good enough".  I personally believe he had learning problems and took it out on teachers and others and physically attacking others.  He did physically attack a teacher in elementary school and when father and mother sent him to military high school to get rid of him and hopefully control him, he would still abuse others if they did something he did not like.  A student said something about him and he picked the kid up and was going to throw him out a two story window and another student stopped him.

He did change by stopping physical attacking when he got enough money to hurt others with that.  Every single day is twitter attack on someone or something. 

Try to think of one person he has said something good about.  The only ones are those he totally controls - his family and Kelley Ann Conway who speaks his same words for him.  However, even with family, I read some time ago, he told his chief of staff to get his kids back to New York because they were making it harder for him to do what he wanted.

Back to his mouth (yuk).  He cannot express sympathy because he does not know what that is.  At the two places people were killed, he spoke of the size of the crowd welcoming him there - never one word about those killed or wounded.  He cannot remove himself from himself to consider feelings of another person. 

Then when in the plane going from the first place to El Paso, instead of thinking of those killed and wounded where he just left, or thinking of going where more were dead and wounded, he started attacking again - word attacking the mayor and the other person (don't have his name handy). 

Since he cannot control his mouth, he will continue to word attack, call people names and the Dems will use that as they are now, to defeat him.

"invaders, they are all invaders, no human wants to live there, filth, infestation, infestation, invaders,..."  there will continue to be words like this that attack human beings and places they live, and these people right now hate him for that and more will be added as he can't stop doing it.

Oh, yes, his crowd at El Paso was more than Beto's crowd.  I know that because Trump told us while at El Paso.  Did people die there?  He didn't mention that.

This type of over the top emotionally charged rhetoric will eventually result in violence, as sure as we're posting on this site.

I wish those purveying it would stop and think for a moment.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames

You are wrong.

If we are both patient, we shall certainly find that out!!

wink777

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden could not find his posterior with a seeing eye dog.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden could not find his posterior with a seeing eye dog.

Most mornings when Slow Joe gets out of bed he doesn't know which to do 1st, wind his ass or scratch his watch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I sure hope this isn't considered "mean" ...but Slow Joe knows in his heart of hearts if he meets the President on the debate stage the President will mop the floor with him.

So enjoy yourself now, Joe.   wink777

Offline Victoria33

This type of over the top emotionally charged rhetoric will eventually result in violence, as sure as we're posting on this site.  I wish those purveying it would stop and think for a moment.
@skeeter

My post was not emotional.  It is an evaluation of his behavior from birth to now.  The instances of what he did is fact.

This type of over the top emotionally charged rhetoric will eventually result in violence, as sure as we're posting on this site.

I wish those purveying it would stop and think for a moment.

:thumbsup:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A person would be crazy, to suggest that Trump "caused the shootings.

What caused the several shootings during Obama's reign?

Johnson was President and Connolly was TX Governor during Tesas School Tower mass shootings.

Did they case the perp to lose his sanity?

Nixon was President for Kent State. Many on the left blamed this Republican Presiden, back then.

Nixon likewise was in office, when the Manson gang went on their murder rampage. Nixon and his awful "Law and Order" ideas the cause?

Did Bill Clinton cause Oklahome bombing?  Or Waco shotout?

Am I the only peron that doesn't wonder why "Psycologists" can't hand out mind altering drugs, like they hand out internet diagnoses?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I sure hope this isn't considered "mean" ...but Slow Joe knows in his heart of hearts if he meets the President on the debate stage the President will mop the floor with him.
Come on. You know as much as I that Donald Trump hasn't mopped a floor in his life. That's for the minimum wage workers he hires.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
If Trump caused the El Paso shootings,  then Liz Warren caused the Dayton shootings and Bernie Sanders caused the shooting of Steve Scalise.

It used to be that the reaction of politicians to a horrific event was to encourage healing,  not to fan the flames of hate.

But I guess that's another old fashioned notion that Joe Biden is prepared to repudiate in his rush to kiss the rings of the nutbars in his party.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide