Author Topic: “I Cannot Believe These Monsters” – Sister of El Paso Mass Shooting Victims BLASTS “Evil” Politician  (Read 708 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I Cannot Believe These Monsters” – Sister of El Paso Mass Shooting Victims BLASTS “Evil” Politicians for Not Welcoming President Trump
 by Jim Hoft August 6, 2019

Vibora (Deborah) Anchondo lost a brother and a sister-in-law in the deadly mass shooting at the El Paso Walmart on Saturday.

Andre and Jordan Anchondo were murdered on Saturday in the El Paso Walmart.

Andre was killed when he shielded his wife and two-month-old son from the killer’s gunfire.
Jordan was also killed while protecting her newborn baby.

There is a Go-Fundme campaign running to raise money for their surviving children.

On Tuesday Deborah posted a note on Facebook BLASTING the local Democratic leaders who had the gall to say the President of the United States was not welcome in the city this week.
Deborah called these vermin “monsters” and “pure evil” for pushing their political agenda during this tragic event.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/i-cannot-believe-these-monsters-sister-of-el-paso-mass-shooting-victims-blasts-evil-politicians-for-not-welcoming-president-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does anyone know if their two small children survived?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

You'd better believe lib pols were jumping up and down with glee when they heard about the slaughter.
Anything that helps push their agenda.
What Republican pol publishes a list of donors to his opponent hoping to get them shamed or possibly harmed by nuts? That total louse brother of Julian Castro did it with his brother's appoval.
I've never seen a worst assemblage of unmitigated scoundrels than most of the people currently running for prez on the Dem ticket.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You'd better believe lib pols were jumping up and down with glee when they heard about the slaughter.
Anything that helps push their agenda.
What Republican pol publishes a list of donors to his opponent hoping to get them shamed or possibly harmed by nuts? That total louse brother of Julian Castro did it with his brother's appoval.
I've never seen a worst assemblage of unmitigated scoundrels than most of the people currently running for prez on the Dem ticket.
Helping their agenda?

It pushed the FBI destruction of evidence against Hillary off the front page. It pushed that idiot Congressman from MD out of the news. It blew away the ashes of the whole 'Russian Collusion' debacle for the Dems--and the growing story about who was really colluding withwhom.
If it wouldn't be decried as paranoid or conpsiracy theory, I'd guess the whole series of horrorshows was made to order for the Communists.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

‘Pure Evil': Sister Of El Paso Victim Delivers Knock-Out Blow To Dems

Martywalsh

Posted August 8, 2019 in Politics , Source: gofundme,

One woman personally affected by the mass murder in El Paso, Texas, last Saturday is outraged over the “pure evil” exhibited by Democratic politicians who refused to welcome President Donald Trump to the city.

Deborah Anchondo is the sister of Andre Anchondo, who, along with his wife Jordan, heroically died while shielding his 2-month-old son from bullets during the shooting.

Deborah took to Facebook to tear into Democrats for their divisive comments towards President Trump.

She said it's time to heal and unite, not play politics immediately after the tragic shooting.

https://trendingpolitics.com/pure-evil-sister-of-el-paso-victim-delivers-knock-out-blow-to-dems/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email

Offline verga

Good on her
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

Good on her

Yes, but the rat scum aren't listening.

Offline Mod5

Online Smokin Joe

May God Bless this Lady for being a voice for sanity in the midst of her grief.

It is a pity the handwringing virtue-signalers out there who neither knew, nor really care about the victims have to push their political agendae and collect funds over the still cooling bodies of the victims in their quest for absolute power.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Yes, but the rat scum aren't listening.
Saw this video of a farmer explaining to Fauxcahontas why it is important to rotate crops etc to increase oxygen production and that it could reduce CO2 emissions. She sat there nodding her head but she didn't hear a word of it. In one ear and out the other.

Online Smokin Joe

Saw this video of a farmer explaining to Fauxcahontas why it is important to rotate crops etc to increase oxygen production and that it could reduce CO2 emissions. She sat there nodding her head but she didn't hear a word of it. In one ear and out the other.
She probably doesn't have the simple scientific background to understand what the farmer said.

To her, all she heard was "waah, wah, wah wah wah, wah."

C S Lewis