Author Topic: CNN Host Says All Trump Supporters Should Be “Eradicated.”  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Host Says All Trump Supporters Should Be “Eradicated.”
Posted on August 6, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Above: Religious/Islamic scholar Reza Aslan, who recently hosted a show on CNN titled “Believer With Reza Aslan” (on which he is alleged to have eaten a human brain) and is set to release yet another program for HBO, went on a shocking rant this week calling for the eradication of President Trump and any and all who support him.

The totalitarian tones cannot be overlooked and is yet another example of how radicalized the far-left media in America has become.

Twitter has taken no action against Mr. Aslan’s posts.

Aslan’s claims of Trump racism are even more bizarre when considering the considerable support President Trump receives from minority voters as tabulated by none other than the New York Times:

http://dcwhispers.com/cnn-host-says-all-trump-supporters-should-be-eradicated/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: CNN Host Says All Trump Supporters Should Be “Eradicated.”
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 02:13:02 pm »
He said these vile things on Twitter...death threats against Trump supporters in general and Kellyanne Conway specifically.

And yet his account is still open.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 02:14:58 pm »
Well its pretty clear he's an 'Islamic Scholar'.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 02:18:55 pm »
Well its pretty clear he's an 'Islamic Scholar'.

He's also advocated for punching a high school kid in the face after the Covington High School kerfuffle in D.C.

I reported two of his tweets calling for violence and reported it as a personal attack.  Nothing but crickets from Twitter...not that I'm surprised.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 02:23:43 pm »
He's also advocated for punching a high school kid in the face after the Covington High School kerfuffle in D.C.

I reported two of his tweets calling for violence and reported it as a personal attack.  Nothing but crickets from Twitter...not that I'm surprised.

Apparently, the protected classes can spew their hatred with impunity.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 02:25:03 pm »

Apparently, the protected classes can spew their hatred with impunity.

If you're a blue checked Progressive on Twitter you can say anything you want without fear of having your account ghosted...half your followers mysteriously disappearing or being outright locked out of Twitter.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 02:28:05 pm »

Leftist hypocrisy is increasing exponentially. The gulf between their rhetoric and their actions is an ever widening chasm.

Why is that not obvious to everyone but the totally insane?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 02:31:14 pm »
Leftist hypocrisy is increasing exponentially. The gulf between their rhetoric and their actions is an ever widening chasm.

Why is that not obvious to everyone but the totally insane?

A good question.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 02:33:24 pm »
The vile hate and lies from the Marxist left is a real eye openr. I pray the American people are taking notes.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 02:39:06 pm »
He said these vile things on Twitter...death threats against Trump supporters in general and Kellyanne Conway specifically.

Just go to any liberal websites and discover the love.  /s.
This jerk would have to get to the back of a very long line of libs calling conservatives vile names and wishing horrible things on them.
As the libs/leftists outside Mitch McConnell's home yelling horrible prove, they take a backseat to nobody in the hate game.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 02:39:55 pm by goatprairie »

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2019, 02:46:17 pm »
Q: When is "hate speech" not hate speech?

A: When it is employed by a member of any accredited "victim" group and directed against any member(s) of a presumptive "oppressor" group.

Ain't collectivism grand?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2019, 02:48:16 pm »
Just go to any liberal websites and discover the love.  /s.
This jerk would have to get to the back of a very long line of libs calling conservatives vile names and wishing horrible things on them.
As the libs/leftists outside Mitch McConnell's home yelling horrible prove, they take a backseat to nobody in the hate game.

@goatprairie

I've had my name and everything about me drug through the mud more than once at a Liberal website...I know the "love" they have for anyone who doesn't think like they do first hand.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2019, 02:52:02 pm »

More proof of the left slant of Social Media Facism.

O'Keefe threatens no one, and gets banned.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2019, 04:16:12 pm »
@goatprairie

I've had my name and everything about me drug through the mud more than once at a Liberal website...I know the "love" they have for anyone who doesn't think like they do first hand.
I go to one popular news website in my state and frequently go back and forth with liberals.
Some are not quite as nasty as others.
But if you oppose any implementation of the welfare state or other screwball lib/leftist ideas, you are labeled a "hater" and various other vile names.
One of the most prominent libs on the site usually just calls anybody who disagrees with him a racist.
One thing in common with them is they will almost always refuse to debate the merits of the topic.
Maybe because they can't. 
Of course, many of them are deluded thinking lib solutions are right around the corner if only people demanded it.
Like energy policy. Many libs seem to believe that it's just a matter of greed and ignorance that we don't junk fossil fuels and go 100% to wind and solar.
When it is pointed out to them that wind and solar account for about one percent of the current national energy supply, and you couldn't build enough of them to compensate for the loss of fossil fuels, they either disagree or don't answer.
My own goal on these forums is not to mock and ridicule these people (although sometimes that can't be helped), but to inform people reading the comments to grasp reality and knock their deluded ideas about a wonderful world run by liberal ideas out of their heads.

Offline verga

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 04:31:22 pm »
I go to one popular news website in my state and frequently go back and forth with liberals.
Some are not quite as nasty as others.
But if you oppose any implementation of the welfare state or other screwball lib/leftist ideas, you are labeled a "hater" and various other vile names.
One of the most prominent libs on the site usually just calls anybody who disagrees with him a racist.
One thing in common with them is they will almost always refuse to debate the merits of the topic.
Maybe because they can't. 
I am at the point that I am convinced that they just can't acknowledge the truth. Illegal immigrants are jsut poor oppressed people needing asylum, Never mind that 90% skip their hearing date. Facts have no effect on them.
Of course, many of them are deluded thinking lib solutions are right around the corner if only people demanded it.
Like energy policy. Many libs seem to believe that it's just a matter of greed and ignorance that we don't junk fossil fuels and go 100% to wind and solar.
When it is pointed out to them that wind and solar account for about one percent of the current national energy supply, and you couldn't build enough of them to compensate for the loss of fossil fuels, they either disagree or don't answer.
I tired to explain to several lib relatives that the cost of mining and processing the materials used to create wind and solar energy was just as much as fossil fuels detrimental to the environment since involved .... wait for  it...mining And manufacturing using .... fossil fuels.

My own goal on these forums is not to mock and ridicule these people (although sometimes that can't be helped), but to inform people reading the comments to grasp reality and knock their deluded ideas about a wonderful world run by liberal ideas out of their heads.
Sometimes that is all you can do.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.