Author Topic: Chris Matthews: Obama’s Presidency ‘Still Thrilling to Me’  (Read 460 times)

rangerrebew

Chris Matthews: Obama’s Presidency ‘Still Thrilling to Me’

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | August 2, 2019 10:52AM

Somebody get Chris Matthews’ leg under control. It’s about to get all tingly.

The MSNBC host who once proclaimed Barack Obama gave him “a thrill going up my leg” is admitting the magic is still there.

The ‘Hardball’ host was discussing the current crop of Democrat presidential candidates, many of whom have gone after former vice president Joe Biden and Obama’s legacy during recent debates. Several fringe candidates have seized on Obama’s deportation policies and signature health care law as a line of attack to separate themselves from the former president’s policies.

Matthews makes it clear he’s not about to abandon the S.S. Obama, however.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/chris-matthews-obamas-presidency-still-thrilling-to-me/?utm_campaign=TPI08022019BR2&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 12:39:57 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Matthews must be patient zero for the opioid epidemic. 0bama supposedly made everything wonderful, yet 2 years later all the candidates want to do is burn it all down and start over?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Slide Rule

Chris Matthews: Obama’s Presidency ‘Still Thrilling to Me’

Chris should come by. I'll piss down his leg to dampen his enthusiasm.

What a troll.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline goatprairie

Maybe Matthews will mention the 24 mass shootings and 257 dead  during Obama's two terms of pouring gasoline on the race fire. Obama practically excused people targeting policeman.
Should I hold my breath waiting for Matthews to mention those things on his show?   :whistle: