Author Topic: FBI Insider: El Paso Shooter Told Officials It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare to Illegal  (Read 815 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Jim Hoft August 6, 2019

FBI Insider: El Paso Shooter Told Officials It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare to Illegals — Not Trump! — That Triggered His Mass Shooting

This morning at 7:30 AM (Phoenix time) former FBI Agent Steve Hooper joined radio host Mike Broomhead on the Mike Broomhead Show on KFYI 550 AM 6-10AM).

Steve Hooper is a 30 year veteran of the FBI. Hooper said the El Paso shooter, during interviews, says he was triggered after watching the DNC debate where all the candidates raised their hands to provide “health insurance” to illegal immigrants.

It was the insanity at the Democrat Presidential debates that triggered the shooter, not Trump’s language.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/fbi-insider-el-paso-shooter-told-officials-it-was-the-democrat-debate-on-free-healthcare-to-illegals-not-trump-that-triggered-his-mass-shooting/

Offline PeteS in CA

Interesting, if true. I'm wary of annoymorously sourced info. But this is at least plausible, and would answer the question, "If his ideas predate Trump, why now?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Huft?  The guy has been wrong many times. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline montanajoe

I really don't get what's up with those on the right, left or wherever saying he's not our guy...the simple fact is that it makes those on both sides look like dismissive simple minded loons who should not be trusted with a firearm...

What difference does it make....the fact is that more mass shooting  by nuts on both sides will lead to the erosion and eventual elimination of the 2A.... :shrug:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The former agent has no firsthand knowledge of the statement. There’s probably an element of it that’s true, but the debate was in June. There was time and reaction to it from others, in the meantime, to wind him up. As usual, this isn’t the gotcha Hoft thinks it is.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/28/republicans-pounce-on-dems-plan-to-give-health-insurance-to-illegal-immigrants/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

"FBI Insider: El Paso Shooter Told Officials It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare to Illegals —"

So, he was killing off what he thought were illegals to help Trump keep them out so they would not get free healthcare.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"FBI Insider: El Paso Shooter Told Officials It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare to Illegals —"

So, he was killing off what he thought were illegals to help Trump keep them out so they would not get free healthcare.

I don't think it said he was supporting Trump.  Isn't that sort of like the "if you didn't vote for Trump you voted for Hillary" argument?  "If you don't like illegal immigration you like Trump"?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

@Victoria33

From the manifesto that is attributed to the shooter:
My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news."

I wouldn't trust a leaker formerly with the FBI just as I wouldn't trust the FBI these days.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

Many on the left will use this El Paso shooting as an excuse to forbid all talk about keeping out illegals.
I was on one public forum where some liberal claimed that saying the word "invasion" triggered racist, homicidal maniacs like Crusius.
I asked the liberal what exactly would you call one million people trying to get into the U.S. illegally?
I think you could call it an invasion.
That doesn't mean maniacs get to shoot Hispanics or anybody else.
 I just want them, illegals, sent back and kept out. There's absolutely nothing wrong in demanding the rule of law.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So inflammatory Democrat rhetoric is now triggering mass shootings?

Impeach 'em all.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline goatprairie

So inflammatory Democrat rhetoric is now triggering mass shootings?

Impeach 'em all.
If you go to many lib websites, there's no lack of inflammatory i.e. hate directed at conservatives.
If a lot of words coming out of the mouths and keyboards of conservatives are supposedly inflammatory, the same applies to what comes out of the mouths and keyboards of liberals.

rangerrebew

FBI Insider Reveals What Triggered El Paso Shooter’s Rampage, And Dems Are Not Going To Like It

(Tea Party PAC) – While the Democrat-media complex didn’t bat an eye before diving head-first into the narrative that the monster who opened fire on Wal-Mart shoppers in El Paso, Texas over the weekend was a died-in-the-wool Trump supporter, as usual, this couldn’t be further from the truth.

No, the El Paso shooter explicitly separated his motives from the president, noting that he was sure his actions would be blamed on Trump anyway.

Check out this op-ed at The Intercept where the author seems to be desperate to convince readers–and even herself–that it’s still somehow Trump’s fault:

https://teapartypac.org/fbi-insider-reveals-what-triggered-el-paso-shooters-rampage-and-dems-are-not-going-to-like-it/?utm_source=ewcp&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=TPnewsletter