Author Topic: MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace claims Trump is 'talking about exterminating Latinos'  (Read 818 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace claims Trump is 'talking about exterminating Latinos'
by Mike Brest
 | August 06, 2019 03:46 PM

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace claimed that President Trump is "talking about exterminating Latinos" during her show Monday.

Wallace's remarks came in the aftermath of the two mass shootings that left over 30 people dead over the weekend. The shooter in El Paso targeted the Hispanic community, according to his alleged manifesto, while the motive behind the Dayton, Ohio, attack remains unknown.

"Then he ramped it up again to the invasion, the warning people of a caravan and words like 'infestation.' What do you do with an infestation? With an infestation, the natural conclusion is attempt an extermination. So, to me there’s very little distinction between his inciting this violence and the fact it’s now happening," NBC News' Paul Reyes said.

Reyes went on to discuss how his rhetoric "resonates with a portion of his base."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/msnbcs-nicolle-wallace-claims-trump-is-talking-about-exterminating-latinos
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OMG...I am at a loss for words..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She has one of the worst cases on TDS I've ever seen. She should seek help.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

She has one of the worst cases on TDS I've ever seen. She should seek help.

She's a liberal and she's slamming the president and making false claims which is more than acceptable these days.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Repeat a lie often enough ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is a public official so he can't sue her for this slander,but there is nothing saying he can't expose her for the partisan liar she is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

As I posted on FB, "in her dreams." Since most leftists are bigots, this may be her fantasy, of disposing of an entire ethic group.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nicolle Wallace Apologizes for Saying Trump Is ‘Talking About Exterminating Latinos’
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2019/08/06/nicolle-wallace-apologizes-saying-trump-talking-about-exterminating
Support the USO

rangerrebew

MSNBC Host: Trump Is ‘Talking About Exterminating Latinos’
Avatar by Joseph Curl August 6, 2019

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace took the liberal attack on President Trump to a whole new level on Monday, saying he is “talking about exterminating Latinos.”

Deadline: White House
    8-5-19

RAUL REYES: In words and actions throughout his presidency, he’s basically declared open-season on Latinos because we are one of his favorite targets . . . And it’s not just the language he used, you mentioned calling Mexicans drug dealers and rapists when he came down the escalator. That was day one. Then it escalated into attacks on Latino journalists. It escalated into attacks on the so-called, in his words, Mexican judge.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/msnbc-host-trump-is-talking-about-exterminating-latinos/

Offline mountaineer

Nicolle Wallace
@NicolleDWallace
I misspoke about Trump calling for an extermination of Latinos.  My mistake was unintentional and I’m sorry. Trump’s constant assault on people of color and his use of the word “invasion” to describe the flow of immigrants is intentional and constant.
8:01 PM · Aug 6, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Mod1

threads merged

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Nicolle Wallace
@NicolleDWallace
I misspoke about Trump calling for an extermination of Latinos.  My mistake was unintentional and I’m sorry. Trump’s constant assault on people of color and his use of the word “invasion” to describe the flow of immigrants is intentional and constant.
8:01 PM · Aug 6, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

This is an apology?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

This is an apology?
That's what they think passes for one in leftist land.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's what they think passes for one in leftist land.
@mountaineer

No doubt written by network attorneys,and close enough to let them slide by with it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

She lied. And - like Progs seem to do - conflates legal immigrants with illegal immigrants. I have never heard Trump condemn legal immigrants.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds like these people couldn't pass a random drug screening.

Wow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Nicolle Wallace:

- White House Communications Director for George W Bush
- Senior Adviser for John McCain

**nononono*

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Misspoke.. "I meant to say 'Please pray for my cousin Mike who is in the hospital'  but instead I said 'Trump wants to exterminate Latinos'".
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mountaineer

Misspoke.. "I meant to say 'Please pray for my cousin Mike who is in the hospital'  but instead I said 'Trump wants to exterminate Latinos'".
:silly: