Author Topic: August 06, 2019 | Judicial Watch Judicial Watch Obtains Records of 14 Referrals of FBI Employees for  (Read 288 times)

rangerrebew

August 06, 2019 | Judicial WatchAugust 06, 2019 | Judicial Watch
Judicial Watch Obtains Records of 14 Referrals of FBI Employees for Leaking Sensitive or Classified Information

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it received records of 14 referrals of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) employees to the organization’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) for the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive or classified information. The disclosure comes on the heels of Judicial Watch’s uncovering a FBI report detailing fired FBI Director James Comey kept FBI documents on President Trump at his house. Comey also admitted to leaking these documents.

Although the FBI’s OPR does not have its own website, according to the DOJ’s OPR, leak allegations may come, “from a variety of sources, including U.S. Attorney’s offices and other Department components, courts, Congress, media reports, other federal agencies, state and local government agencies, private citizens, private attorneys, criminal defendants, civil litigants, and self-referrals. OPR also regularly conducts its own searches to identify judicial findings of misconduct against Department attorneys.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-records-of-14-referrals-of-fbi-employees-for-leaking-sensitive-or-classified-information/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:50:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

"The disclosure comes on the heels of Judicial Watch’s uncovering a FBI report detailing fired FBI Director James Comey kept FBI documents on President Trump at his house. Comey also admitted to leaking these documents."

Judicial Watch is BS since they were formed.  They get "a" document and falsely make it sound like a world shattering truth that will go on forever.  Judicial Watch came to my county and documents I wrote were given to them by someone so they could try to use them along with others to get rid of a judge.  They gave up and left.

The above documents they are speaking about are personal notes made by Comey on his personal time.  Yes, they were in his house because that is where he wrote them on his own time.  This has been known for over a year.  Judicial Watch just wants publicity.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

"The disclosure comes on the heels of Judicial Watch’s uncovering a FBI report detailing fired FBI Director James Comey kept FBI documents on President Trump at his house. Comey also admitted to leaking these documents."

Judicial Watch is BS since they were formed.  They get "a" document and falsely make it sound like a world shattering truth that will go on forever.  Judicial Watch came to my county and documents I wrote were given to them by someone so they could try to use them along with others to get rid of a judge.  They gave up and left.

The above documents they are speaking about are personal notes made by Comey on his personal time.  Yes, they were in his house because that is where he wrote them on his own time.  This has been known for over a year.  Judicial Watch just wants publicity.

JW under Fitton is much different than the JW under Klayman.  To Klayman it was all about getting donations, results be damned.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: