Author Topic: Joaquin Castro Posts Names, Employers Of Trump Donors  (Read 1193 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Joaquin Castro Posts Names, Employers Of Trump Donors
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2019, 11:01:13 pm »
Don't get me wrong....  what is happening now is as serious as a heart attack and getting worse by the day...

All I am saying is that most people with any degree of intelligence aren't going to be browbeat into voting for someone by anonymous peeps on a message forum, certainly not the two members that you pinged...

A LOT can happen in the next 15 months, most of it likely won't be good....  at that point in time, each man and woman will make their choices, alone in the voting booth, after serious consultation with her/his Maker...  that should be sufficient for all of good will and intentions....

Thanks for the reply. 

I apologize to @Sanguine to you and the forum for going off.   

Just don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

We've reached the point where anybody with a triple digit IQ knows you can't wear your MAGA hat out at the grocery store or the mall or the beach.

That's where not punching Maxine Waters in the mouth gets you.  it gets us Corey Booker.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2019, 11:10:48 pm »
http://dcwhispers.com/democrat-senator-corey-booker-declares-all-president-trump-rallies-must-be-cancelled/?fbclid=IwAR3B-b21v_ftoFBB6V5fBi6o9cOG_zwOQKbFlEdSSHX9JTcYyaNcQgbuMMc

Democrat Senator Corey Booker Declares All President Trump Rallies Must Be Cancelled.

Senator Booker indicated that all future President Trump rallies should be canceled. It’s a proposal that is in fact eerily similar to what Adolph Hitler did against his political opponents during the rise of Nazism. Booker’s comments come at the same time a former CNN host stated ALL Trump supporters should be “eradicated” and a Democrat member of Congress released the private citizen names of Trump supporters in his district.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wake up, people! 

This is what 50+ years of playing the "gentleman" has gotten us.

My entire point here is that these are Democrats.  They are people who want you dead and gone.

Now, I'm not the only one in here that sees that...but obviously one who has the guts to talk about it.

How can any serious American-loving Conservative withhold their vote and support for Donald Trump?

Inquiring minds want to know.   I want to know. :shrug:

Booger with his eyes popping out and emoting his crap. 22222frying pan
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2019, 11:13:08 pm »
Thanks for the reply. 

We've reached the point where anybody with a triple digit IQ knows you can't wear your MAGA hat out at the grocery store or the mall or the beach.

That's where not punching Maxine Waters in the mouth gets you.  it gets us Corey Booker.

034 0005

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2019, 11:15:58 pm »
Thanks for the reply. 

:beer:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2019, 11:19:53 pm »
Republishing publicly available material for the purpose of causing harm to others is a crime.
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

You would have to prove that and no one knows what is in the mind of the doer who lists names - and employers.  Put someone's name in search along with an address and the person and likely his employer will show up.

OR, go to Facebook, put the name in there and his/her whole life will likely show up.  We have no privacy anymore - you put the info. out there anywhere, and someone can get it and do whatever they want with it - because you put it out there, or your employer put it out there, or your wife/husband put it out there - however it got there, there it is.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 11:32:11 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 11:49:08 pm »
Come on, @DCPatriot, I admire your passion, but surely you're not suggesting that Castro be killed because he doxxes some people?

And, what does that have to do with Roamer or Musiclady?

Not a blasted thing.  *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2019, 11:50:13 pm »
Not a blasted thing.  *****rollingeyes*****

Too late, @musiclady

Happy Hour is over!   

You should have been here though.     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2019, 01:14:40 am »
Thread topics (and discussions) like this just make me think of Thomas Chittum's book:
https://archive.org/details/CivilWar2/page/n2

(you can download it free from the link above)

And I call on any member to educate me:
How will a reconciliation be possible with these people?
How will they be brought back "into the fold"?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2019, 01:33:36 am »
Thread topics (and discussions) like this just make me think of Thomas Chittum's book:
https://archive.org/details/CivilWar2/page/n2

(you can download it free from the link above)

And I call on any member to educate me:
How will a reconciliation be possible with these people?
How will they be brought back "into the fold"?

"Give me your children and I'll show you the future"...or something like that.

We missed it by a mile, because there are now grandparents that were indoctrinated with a different version of American History and Civics Pride and Social Studies.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2019, 02:43:01 am »
Too late, @musiclady

Happy Hour is over!   

You should have been here though.     :laugh:

I spent a lovely evening with my husband.

No regrets that I missed your party.   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2019, 02:46:10 am »
I spent a lovely evening with my husband.

No regrets that I missed your party.   :beer:

wink777

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2019, 02:50:25 am »
THIS is the opposition. So, take your set of high principles and stuff them...

@DCPatriot
Your boy is selling putting thought police in charge, and you have the gall to criticize anything?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2019, 02:54:33 am »
@DCPatriot
Your boy is selling putting thought police in charge, and you have the gall to criticize anything?

Take your nose off that bark, my friend.   

Online roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2019, 03:09:17 am »
Take your nose off that bark, my friend.

Thar's quite the other way around, pal.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2019, 03:52:44 am »
So in addition to acting like a Capo for the Mafia by trying to shame and intimidate Trump donors by name in San Antonio...Castro only named the white donors and purposely left off the numerous Hispanic donors to Trump that were on the list.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!