Author Topic: Joaquin Castro Posts Names, Employers Of Trump Donors  (Read 1206 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Joaquin Castro Posts Names, Employers Of Trump Donors
« on: August 06, 2019, 07:48:19 pm »
Democratic Texas Rep. Joaquin Castro on Monday tweeted the names and employers of 44 San Antonio residents who donated the federal maximum to President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign.

Castro, whose district includes much of San Antonio, claimed the donors “are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.'” Castro is the twin brother of Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro and chairs his presidential campaign.

Joaquin Castro
@Castro4Congress
 Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump — the owner of ⁦@BillMillerBarBQ⁩, owner of the ⁦@HistoricPearl, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc⁩.

Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.’

The congressman wrote, proceeding to name local businesses whose owners gave the maximum to Trump’s campaign. Eleven of the 44 donors shown in Rep. Castro’s post listed their employment as “retired.”

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh is demanding Castro delete the post.

“Democrats want to talk about inciting violence? This naming of private citizens and their employers is reckless and irresponsible. He is endangering the safety of people he is supposed to be representing,” Murtaugh told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/06/joaquin-castro-names-trump-donors/?fbclid=IwAR3OtggJ_T1aeZO_mSAxfD2EjHuimYXwIKPT02UcSVY15WmMY7KZBByACds
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Joaquin Castro Posts Names, Employers Of Trump Donors
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 07:48:55 pm »
Castro: "Nice business you have there...shame if something happened to it..."
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 08:05:37 pm »
He has posted the list on twitter...I hope people respond
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 08:07:01 pm »
Wow, creepy.  I guess he's got nothing to run on so...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 08:09:09 pm »
And the left wonders why we refuse to surrender our guns....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 08:09:56 pm »
Typical Rat asshat. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 08:11:40 pm »
And not one lefty reporter will have the stones to as Julian if he approves of what his brother has done.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 08:15:44 pm »
And not one lefty reporter will have the stones to as Julian if he approves of what his brother has done.

Lefty reporters themselves assume it was a righteous thing to do.

Its ok to punch a 'fascist', right?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2019, 08:43:25 pm »
You can put a candidate's name in search and find all donor's names.  These names have to be provided in every quarter report.  It is not a secret list.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2019, 08:52:42 pm »
You can put a candidate's name in search and find all donor's names.  These names have to be provided in every quarter report.  It is not a secret list.

The problem lies in the fact that he's trying to equate donors to racism and hate just because they donated to Trump.  And that is just flat out wrong. Not to mention it opens the door for the fanatical left to violently go after the people and businesses named.  It's a mafia tactic.

Both Castro's have ties to one of the political parties in Mexico from what I've heard.  Wouldn't surprise me if this is a tactic they use South of the border.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 09:04:33 pm »

He is not only posting the donors names but their employer's business and address
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 09:21:21 pm »
The problem lies in the fact that he's trying to equate donors to racism and hate just because they donated to Trump.  And that is just flat out wrong. Not to mention it opens the door for the fanatical left to violently go after the people and businesses named.  It's a mafia tactic.

Both Castro's have ties to one of the political parties in Mexico from what I've heard.  Wouldn't surprise me if this is a tactic they use South of the border.
He is not only posting the donors names but their employer's business and address

There's a name for publishing such data for the purpose of encouraging others to do mischief.  It's starts with "D" and has two "X's."  It's agin the law.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:23:25 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2019, 09:30:31 pm »
Every one of those doxxed should have a lawyer put Castro on notice that if they hear a peep about their political donations or political activities that they will sue him for interference with their employment contract.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 09:35:54 pm »

Republishing publicly available material for the purpose of causing harm to others is a crime.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 09:46:41 pm »
This crap needs to be dealt with swiftly.  Castro should be a 'dead' man walking.  Instead, he's being interviewed on CNN.

They need to fear us.   Instead, they laugh, mock, threaten our jobs and physically attack us.

THIS is the opposition. So, take your set of high principles and stuff them...

@roamer_1
@musiclady
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2019, 09:47:44 pm »
Every one of those doxxed should have a lawyer put Castro on notice that if they hear a peep about their political donations or political activities that they will sue him for interference with their employment contract.

Uh-huh....that's the ticket.       *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 09:54:00 pm »
This crap needs to be dealt with swiftly.  Castro should be a 'dead' man walking.  Instead, he's being interviewed on CNN.

They need to fear us.   Instead, they laugh, mock, threaten our jobs and physically attack us.

THIS is the opposition. So, take your set of high principles and stuff them...

@roamer_1
@musiclady

Come on, @DCPatriot, I admire your passion, but surely you're not suggesting that Castro be killed because he doxxes some people?

And, what does that have to do with Roamer or Musiclady?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 09:59:18 pm »
Come on, @DCPatriot, I admire your passion, but surely you're not suggesting that Castro be killed because he doxxes some people?

And, what does that have to do with Roamer or Musiclady?

My quotes around the word dead are there for a reason.   Do you understand what they represent?

Stop trying to start something with me.

And since when do I have to respond to you or anyone as to the reason I ping someone?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 10:10:55 pm »
My quotes around the word dead are there for a reason.   Do you understand what they represent?

Stop trying to start something with me.

And since when do I have to respond to you or anyone as to the reason I ping someone?

Not trying to start anything - that was a pretty provocative statement on your part and I was asking for clarification.  I suppose the quotes help, but it's still an odd statement.  If I were trying to start something I would have posted something like you just did.

And, no, you don't have to respond to me - you can be a total bleep and try to start stuff with other posters.  Or, you can just say thoughtful stuff and engage respectfully with others.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 10:11:52 pm »
http://dcwhispers.com/democrat-senator-corey-booker-declares-all-president-trump-rallies-must-be-cancelled/?fbclid=IwAR3B-b21v_ftoFBB6V5fBi6o9cOG_zwOQKbFlEdSSHX9JTcYyaNcQgbuMMc

Democrat Senator Corey Booker Declares All President Trump Rallies Must Be Cancelled.

Senator Booker indicated that all future President Trump rallies should be canceled. It’s a proposal that is in fact eerily similar to what Adolph Hitler did against his political opponents during the rise of Nazism. Booker’s comments come at the same time a former CNN host stated ALL Trump supporters should be “eradicated” and a Democrat member of Congress released the private citizen names of Trump supporters in his district.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wake up, people! 

This is what 50+ years of playing the "gentleman" has gotten us.

My entire point here is that these are Democrats.  They are people who want you dead and gone.

Now, I'm not the only one in here that sees that...but obviously one who has the guts to talk about it.

How can any serious American-loving Conservative withhold their vote and support for Donald Trump?

Inquiring minds want to know.   I want to know. :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2019, 10:12:57 pm »
Not trying to start anything - that was a pretty provocative statement on your part and I was asking for clarification.  I suppose the quotes help, but it's still an odd statement.  If I were trying to start something I would have posted something like you just did.

And, no, you don't have to respond to me - you can be a total bleep and try to start stuff with other posters.  Or, you can just say thoughtful stuff and engage respectfully with others.

I can agree with that.   :seeya:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2019, 10:16:16 pm »
http://dcwhispers.com/democrat-senator-corey-booker-declares-all-president-trump-rallies-must-be-cancelled/?fbclid=IwAR3B-b21v_ftoFBB6V5fBi6o9cOG_zwOQKbFlEdSSHX9JTcYyaNcQgbuMMc

Democrat Senator Corey Booker Declares All President Trump Rallies Must Be Cancelled.

Senator Booker indicated that all future President Trump rallies should be canceled. It’s a proposal that is in fact eerily similar to what Adolph Hitler did against his political opponents during the rise of Nazism. Booker’s comments come at the same time a former CNN host stated ALL Trump supporters should be “eradicated” and a Democrat member of Congress released the private citizen names of Trump supporters in his district.

Wake up, people! 

My entire point here is that these are Democrats.  They are people who want you dead and gone.

Now, I'm not the only one in here that sees that...but obviously one who has the guts to talk about it.

How can any serious American-loving Conservative withhold their vote and support for Donald Trump?

Bruh, we got 15 months to go before voting. 

(I am worried that you won't make it!)

:laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2019, 10:24:29 pm »
Bruh, we got 15 months to go before voting. 

(I am worried that you won't make it!)

:laugh:

I can laugh, too.

But the one thing that gets to me in here is to see otherwise intelligent and respected members still cling to the notion that any "fill-in-the-blank" Conservative would have beat an opponent that won the popular vote? 

An opponent that should be hung by her neck on HBO pay-per-view for her crimes.

The entire purpose of this forum is to argue and debate our POVs.   

But arguing and refusing to come together behind this President at this date?  With what's going on?

As you keep laughing at the mental midgets like Corey Booker...don't forget, over 33% of voters agree with them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2019, 10:29:39 pm »

Wake up, people! 

Spartacus is getting desperate.

And the Liberals like him have no room to talk about stuff like this as long as Maxine Waters is out there continuing to urge Libs to confront us and try to force people going about their every day business out of the public square.

And as an aside...if Trump wants to wrangle in those on the fence he needs to quit trying to triangulate on some things and get done one or two of the campaign promises that got him elected.

The Dems are doing a great job of forcing people that didn't vote for him before to defend him from these baseless attacks and has probably convinced more than a few to vote for him because he the least nutty sounding of the lot...but he may lose some votes if there's not significant progress on the wall and he keeps lurching left on guns.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 10:32:58 pm by txradioguy »

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2019, 10:50:29 pm »
I can laugh, too.

But the one thing that gets to me in here is to see otherwise intelligent and respected members still cling to the notion that any "fill-in-the-blank" Conservative would have beat an opponent that won the popular vote? 

An opponent that should be hung by her neck on HBO pay-per-view for her crimes.

The entire purpose of this forum is to argue and debate our POVs.   

But arguing and refusing to come together behind this President at this date?  With what's going on?

As you keep laughing at the mental midgets like Corey Booker...don't forget, over 33% of voters agree with them.

Don't get me wrong....  what is happening now is as serious as a heart attack and getting worse by the day...

All I am saying is that most people with any degree of intelligence aren't going to be browbeat into voting for someone by anonymous peeps on a message forum, certainly not the two members that you pinged...

A LOT can happen in the next 15 months, most of it likely won't be good....  at that point in time, each man and woman will make their choices, alone in the voting booth, after serious consultation with her/his Maker...  that should be sufficient for all of good will and intentions....