Author Topic: Gov Cuomo Trashes NYPD, Calls Them “Embarrassing” & “Impotent”  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

Gov Cuomo Trashes NYPD, Calls Them “Embarrassing” & “Impotent”
By
S.Noble -
August 6, 2019

The NYPD was thrown under the bus once again, this time by the governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, a thug who, like most leftists, won’t support cops.

There were four separate incidents in Harlem, Brooklyn, and the Bronx, where black gang youth, neighborhood kids, and small children threw buckets of water on NYC cops. Officers didn’t react because there is no support whatsoever from the Mayor. The recent Officer Pantaleo incident gives evidence of that.

Police admit that they’re afraid of being falsely accused of racism and being fired, doxxed, and sued for “discrimination” simply for doing their jobs. They aren’t even safe from prosecution if the person they have dealt with is a hardened criminal with a weapon pointed at them and they themselves are minorities.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/gov-cuomo-trashes-nypd-calls-them-embarrassing-impotent/

rangerrebew

Am I sensing Cuomo has gone communist in support of his friend DeBlasio? *hmmmm*

Offline Applewood

Am I sensing Cuomo has gone communist in support of his friend DeBlasio? *hmmmm*

Wasn't he always?  Seems to me 99% of Democrats are commies or commie wannabes. 

Well I wish Andy luck getting the NYPD to protect him next time he comes to NYC.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

They ain't friends.  Mario's dumbest son hates Big Bird Bill.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

They ain't friends.  Mario's dumbest son hates Big Bird Bill.

Like Trotsky and Stalin

Offline berdie

That's sad. Talk about damned if you do..damned if you don't.  Had they responded to these thugs all kind of mayhem would have broken out.

Cuomo should be ashamed.