Author Topic: Trump Unloads On Dems For ‘Total Decay’ Of Liberal Cities  (Read 357 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Unloads On Dems For ‘Total Decay’ Of Liberal Cities

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Fox News Business YouTube Channel. Click the play button to watch it now.

Congress of Racial Equality leader Niger Innis and former George W. Bush senior adviser Brad Blakeman discuss how President Trump criticized Democrats for the “total decay” of liberal cities.

FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York — the business capital of the world — FBN launched in October 2007 and is the leading business network on television, topping CNBC in Business Day viewers for the second consecutive year. The network is available in more than 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX, FBN has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and London.

https://thepatriotsource.com/2019/08/04/trump-unloads-on-dems-for-total-decay-of-liberal-cities/#comment-1319

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump Unloads On Dems For ‘Total Decay’ Of Liberal Cities
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 10:19:12 pm »
NOTHING (shouting intentional) can or will change this.
UNLESS you literally "change" the inhabitants of those cities.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 12:21:33 am »
NOTHING (shouting intentional) can or will change this.
UNLESS you literally "change" the inhabitants of those cities.

@Fishrrman

Yup

There needs to be a huge cultural shift in the inner cities. The problem is I only see it getting worse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 01:39:25 am »
@rangerrebew
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Why these cities never change:
When I was a small child, we had a veggie garden - I thought everyone in the world had a veggie garden.  On Monday, a black woman came to our house and helped my mother wash clothes in the backyard in two big black kettles.  I thought everyone in the world washed clothes on Monday with a black lady to help.

The above demonstrates what all small children think - the way their family is, how they live, is the way it is all over the world.  Why?  Because they are in it and think that is the way it is.
Lucky for me, my family were Christians, went to church three times a week which showed me all people in the world went to church, all families loved each other and all had a good car, grew their food, went to the movies on Saturday evening.  I started to read at age three and sat on my father's lap reading books to him.  I thought all children did that.

Now, move to the inner city, be a small child there.  What happens there is all they know as they begin to grow and it doesn't get any better so that is the way it is, to them, all over the world.
Let me give you an example:
I had to test numerous small children, about five yrs. old, had to give each one an individual I
Q test.  Some were from average households, some from poor areas that were not safe.  In the vocabulary section of the IQ Test, there was a picture of a knife.  The child had to tell me what that was.  Children from average households, said something like this, "A knife to cut things."  Too many children from the poor area said, "A knife to cut people with."  I never forgot that as it showed me small children identify/describe something based on their interaction with it.

Children growing up in the inner city where there is stealing, fighting, killing, think the world is like that.  They adapt to that in order to stat alive.  For them, a knife is to cut people with.
To me, a knife is to cut the cake, cut the meatloaf.