Author Topic: MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Says Trump Donors Are Funding a ‘White Supremacist Campaign,’ Blames Them fo  (Read 598 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Says Trump Donors Are Funding a ‘White Supremacist Campaign,’ Blames Them for Mass Shootings
 by Cassandra Fairbanks August 5, 2019 413 Comments

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Scarborough declared on Monday that donors to President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign are funding a “white supremacist campaign” and that the recent mass shootings are their fault.

Scarborough asserted that “those of you who are funding Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, you may want to take note that because you keep writing checks to this president, it’s on you … because you are funding this white supremacist campaign.”

“His Republican allies on the Hill, also corporations that are supporting Donald Trump’s reelection, also business people who are supporting Donald Trump’s reelection because they might like a tax cut but they don’t care about the racism. They don’t care about the white supremacy,” Scarborough said. “They’ve remained silent as well.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/msnbcs-joe-scarborough-says-trump-donors-are-funding-a-white-supremacist-campaign-blames-them-for-mass-shootings/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:07:34 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

He looks like he had just gotten out of bed with that "fine" hairstyle.  Or maybe he was just electrocuted. :tongue2:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who gives a flyin F what Joe Scarborough says about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Its fascinating to me how merrily those on the left are marching the nation towards large scale violence and oppression, all the while screaming about the other side's hatefulness.

rangerrebew

The DNC.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

His two viewers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Who cares what this intern-killer thinks.

Offline cato potatoe

Its fascinating to me how merrily those on the left are marching the nation towards large scale violence and oppression, all the while screaming about the other side's hatefulness.

The temporary insanity has reached an epidemic scale.  We don't have enough facilities to hold them all.  No, I don't foresee a happy ending to all of this.

Offline goatprairie

I have reading more and more articles from writers, even some from "conservative" writers, who are bemoaning the "obvious" growing threat of "white supremacy."
Exactly, where is this "growing threat"  from "white supremacy" coming from? There are no groups as such around my parts spouting off about WS.
What major political leaders are championing WS? No, it's not Trump.
Most of the noise I hear from the media about certain demographics is about how evil white people are and how they need to be replaced.
Maybe that kind of talk irritates a lot of young, white males who resent being called evil and then take it out of non-whites.

Offline PeteS in CA

Marionette Joe seems to think repeating a lie often enough makes it truth. Or at least believed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

I have reading more and more articles from writers, even some from "conservative" writers, who are bemoaning the "obvious" growing threat of "white supremacy."
Exactly, where is this "growing threat"  from "white supremacy" coming from? There are no groups as such around my parts spouting off about WS.
What major political leaders are championing WS? No, it's not Trump.
Most of the noise I hear from the media about certain demographics is about how evil white people are and how they need to be replaced.
Maybe that kind of talk irritates a lot of young, white males who resent being called evil and then take it out of non-whites.

If anything, the 'white supremacy' that worries them is simply a grumbling reaction to decades of being referred to by the left (with the GOPs tacit agreement) as the root of all evil in the nation. Gotta keep the plebs on the reservation.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 05:49:04 pm by skeeter »

Offline Night Hides Not

I now think of him as Mika's bitch.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline PeteS in CA

I guess any ideas that Progs learned that HilLIARy's "Basket of Deplorable" remark hurt her have been pretty much been killed by the Progs themselves.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Joe is still sulking about having to resign because he knew he wouldn't be re-elected.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@dfwgator

Doesn't that make him something of an expert when it comes to killing innocents?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!