Author Topic: Warren tells Native Americans: 'I have made mistakes'  (Read 689 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren tells Native Americans: 'I have made mistakes'
« on: August 19, 2019, 04:19:25 pm »
Warren tells Native Americans: 'I have made mistakes'
By Julia Manchester - 08/19/19 11:58 AM EDT

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a 2020 White House hopeful, on Monday acknowledged the controversy over her claim of Native American heritage, saying she has made "mistakes."

“Like anyone who's been honest with themselves, I know that I have made mistakes," Warren told attendees at the Frank LaMere Native American Presidential Forum in Sioux City, Iowa.

"I am sorry for harm I have caused. I have listened and I have learned a lot, and I am grateful for the many conversations we have had together," she added

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/457945-warren-to-native-americans-i-have-made-mistakes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Warren tells Native Americans: 'I have made mistakes'
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 04:29:51 pm »
"Like anyone who's been honest with themselves"

Too bad you weren't honest with your employers, Lieawatha.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 04:40:13 pm »
Did she cry.  All good Rat candidates can cry on cue.  Buttgiger, Irish Bob...

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 05:17:00 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 05:26:01 pm »
Not much of an apology, if you ask me.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 05:31:09 pm »
Her apology should extend to every man, woman in this country as she milked taxpayer money to achieve her positions of power as a fake minority.

And apology is not really enough.  Jailtime for taking the money and robbing someone else of the position she procured would be more appropriate.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 05:37:31 pm »
According to what I know of Natives, they hate posers in the same fashion as the military hating stolen valor... Their political wonks may be one thing, but not the average Joe - What she did is to them, unforgivable.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 06:23:10 pm »
As she's doing this apology tour her social media team has memory holed the video of her DNA test from her website.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 06:43:01 pm »
You sure have "made mistakes," Lieawatha.  You should never have done the DNA test that removed all doubt about your treachery.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 08:34:32 pm »
What Warren did not say was that it was wrong of her to lie repeatedly about having Native American ancestry in order to enhance her career.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 11:06:31 pm »
What Warren did not say was that it was wrong of her to lie repeatedly about having Native American ancestry in order to enhance her career.
And since she did DNA testing, it can be proven in a court of law 'she lied and denied'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2019, 06:15:28 am »
According to what I know of Natives, they hate posers in the same fashion as the military hating stolen valor... Their political wonks may be one thing, but not the average Joe - What she did is to them, unforgivable.

I live not far from the Danbury Reservation in Wi. St Croix Band of Chippewas

What you said is an understatement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2019, 11:20:41 am »
Yep. It is an insult to claim to be a member of a tribe you are not a member of, and an honor to be proclaimed one (by the tribe). It truly is a form of stolen valor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2019, 02:26:00 pm »
And since she did DNA testing, it can be proven in a court of law 'she lied and denied'

The DNA test was about the most stupid thing I've ever seen a politician do, and that's saying a lot!  She KNEW she would fail it.  Had to have.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2019, 02:50:58 pm »
The DNA test was about the most stupid thing I've ever seen a politician do, and that's saying a lot!

Agreed.  Just look at the also rans.

Gary Hart ’88  Dumb and Dumber!
By issuing a “follow me around” taunt to reporters — which led directly to the exposure of a dalliance with a young former beauty queen named Donna Rice, including photos of Rice sitting on his lap aboard a lobbyist-piloted yacht appropriately named Monkey Business. 

Dan Quayle ’00
Murphy Brown?  Seriously Dan.   

John Kerry Heinz 04 and Michael Dukakis 88
A picture is worth a thousand defeats!
Two condoms in a pod!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.