Author Topic: New York Times caves to political pressure from Democrats, changes headline on top front page story  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 6, 2019
New York Times caves to political pressure from Democrats, changes headline on top front page story
By Thomas Lifson

August the sixth is now a day that commemorates two nuclear weapons forcing surrender. The first, of course, was the atomic bombing of Hiroshima on this date in 1945, forcing Japan to surrender, ending World War II. The second August sixth is today, marking the moment Democrats (including presidential contenders) went nuclear, causing the New York Times to surrender editorial control of its front page to a leftist mob using Twitter in place of B-29s.

Here is the original front page, which quickly was judged insufficiently hostile to President Trump:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/new_york_times_caves_to_political_pressure_from_democrats_changes_headline_on_top_front_page_story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I would note that Hiroshima recovered from its nuclear devastation remarkably well, and today is a thriving city. My guess is that the New York Times will never come close to that level of recovery.

QFT
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Does Pravda (in the Stalin era) justice!