Author Topic: Beto O’Rourke Tells Trump: Stay out of El Paso  (Read 507 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Beto O’Rourke Tells Trump: Stay out of El Paso
« on: August 06, 2019, 12:57:29 am »
Beto O’Rourke Tells Trump: Stay out of El Paso
Breitbart, Aug 5, 2019

2020 White House hopeful and former Rep. Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke (D-TX) is calling on President Donald Trump not to visit El Paso in the wake of the mass shooting in his former district.

“This president, who helped create the hatred that made Saturday’s tragedy possible, should not come to El Paso. We do not need more division,” O’Rourke wrote on Twitter. “We need to heal. He has no place here.”

O’Rourke is the latest Democrat to urge the president to steer clear of El Paso after a gunman shot dead 22 people and injured 53 at a Walmart. The suspect, 21-year-old Patrick Crusius, was charged with capital murder, making him eligible for the death penalty. The Justice Department is weighing bringing hate crime charges against Crusius, which also carries the death penalty. Hours later, a gunman killed 9 people, including his sister, after opening fire in a busy bar district in Dayton, Ohio. Police killed gunman 24-year-old Connor Betts within one minute after he began shooting.

O’Rourke on Saturday left to the campaign trail to be in El Paso after the shooting, where he attempted to tie President Trump to the tragedy.

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/05/beto-orourke-calls-on-trump-not-to-visit-el-paso-he-has-no-place-here/

Re: Beto O’Rourke Tells Trump: Stay out of El Paso
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 12:58:14 am »
POTUS will be there Wednesday, Sparky.   88devil

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 01:04:28 am »
What a moronic fool Bobby is showing himself to be. Pathetic, really. He may not be far from getting a "friendly chat" with the Secret Service.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 01:11:40 am »
POTUS will be there Wednesday, Sparky.   88devil

888high58888   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 01:13:45 am »
What a moronic fool Bobby is showing himself to be. Pathetic, really. He may not be far from getting a "friendly chat" with the Secret Service.

We can only hope along with a visit to the mayor as well who told Trump that he wasn't welcome in El Paso. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 01:14:35 am »
I'm sure the President will take note of your wishes Paddy.  /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 01:29:40 am »

Betoff is about the whimpiest mf'er ever to grace the POTUS electoral circuit.

Swiping an Eastwood "Get off my Lawn" meme will only gather mass laughter.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 01:30:27 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 01:29:41 am »

...and to think this idiot made it into the 3rd debate.  What the heck are people thinking?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2019, 01:47:43 am »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 01:49:51 am »
F--- You, Beto!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 01:51:33 am »
Irish Bob is one dumb mick.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2019, 01:53:27 am »
Robert Francis is milking this atrocity for all he's worth (and that ain't much.)
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 02:03:50 am »
The only "hatred" that this President help create .... is the hatred of him by the DemocRATS.  What a stupid jerk Robert is.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:04:46 am by Texas Yellow Rose »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 02:06:40 am »
Robert Francis is milking this atrocity for all he's worth (and that ain't much.)

Don't see Democrats owning up to the fact that the guy was an environmentalist whacko.  He thought he was saving the planet by killing people.  Seriously.  Read the manifesto.  He railed against both Republicans and Democrats.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2019, 02:09:15 am »
    He certainly "woke" Ted Cruz up..... :pondering:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 02:22:47 am »

Don't see Democrats owning up to the fact that the guy was an environmentalist whacko.  He thought he was saving the planet by killing people.  Seriously.  Read the manifesto.  He railed against both Republicans and Democrats.

I've read the manifesto and I don't believe that 21 y/o loser wrote it. Too well-written and organized with varied sentence structure and good vocabulary. His authorship has not been confirmed by authorities. Look at his picture and tell me he's capable of writing it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 02:33:00 am »
Between O'Rourke and de Blasio, the "progressives" seem intent on determining whether or not other Americans can enter their cities.  So long as that is a general right that I also enjoy, the right to forbid other Americans with whom I disagree from entering my locality, I'm OK with it.  I don't think it's practically workable but I would be happy to live with that limitation on my freedom of travel so long as I can also impose it reciprocally.

Obviously that also implies the right of Americans more broadly to forbid others from entering the United States.
James 1:20

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 02:47:38 am »
I suppose Trump could tell Bob to stay out of DC in return, but little Bobby seems to be doing fine with that on his own.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.