Author Topic: NRA Welcomes Call to Address Root Causes of Violence  (Read 199 times)

Offline libertybele

NRA Welcomes Call to Address Root Causes of Violence
« on: August 05, 2019, 09:25:18 pm »
NRA Welcomes Call to Address Root Causes of Violence

FAIRFAX, Va.— The NRA welcomes the President’s call to address the root causes of the horrific acts of violence that have occurred in our country.  It has been the NRA’s long-standing position that those who have been adjudicated as a danger to themselves or others should not have access to firearms and should be admitted for treatment.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20190805/nra-welcomes-call-to-address-root-causes-of-violence
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: NRA Welcomes Call to Address Root Causes of Violence
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 10:18:35 pm »
Waiting to see if they'll come out against these unconstitutional Red Flag laws or cave like they did on bump stocks.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Re: NRA Welcomes Call to Address Root Causes of Violence
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 11:25:24 pm »
Waiting to see if they'll come out against these unconstitutional Red Flag laws or cave like they did on bump stocks.

I'd like to think that they'd stand with the Constitution.  Unfortunately, from my understanding the NRA has encountered some serious financial issues and may not have the funds, backbone or pull that they used to.  Many people don't hold the NRA in esteem so much anymore, but they are one organization that I believe has kept the 2A from becoming completely dismantled. 

I would like to think that other pro gun groups are jumping in on this to help, but I don't think any are as powerful as the NRA once was, nor does it seem like you hear anything about other organizations mentioned by the MSM.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.