Author Topic: That's what "Bashar al-Assad" agreed upon with "Netanyahu" in a long phone talk: Intelligence report  (Read 172 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That's what "Bashar al-Assad" agreed upon with "Netanyahu" in a long phone talk: Intelligence reports
That's what "Bashar al-Assad" agreed upon with "Netanyahu" in a long phone talk: Intelligence reports
Syria Call:

The Israeli intelligence-run website of "Debka" confirmed that the Head of the Assad regime, Bashar al-Assad had a long-period phone call with with Israeli Prime Minister, "Benjamin Netanyahu," mediated by the Kremlin and greenlighted by the White House.

The Israeli website said in a report that "Netanyahu" briefed US President "Donald Trump" a few days ago on the content of talks between him and Bashar al-Assad, mediated by Putin, in which they had agreed on a number of military arrangements in the border area.

Al-Assad pledged to Netanyahu to maintain peace in the border area and prevent Iran and Hezbollah from striking Israel across Syrian territory, removing all missile systems from the Golan, and preventing Iranian aircraft from using Syrian airspace to spy or attack Israel.

Read more at: http://nedaa-sy.com/en/news/14865

Syria Call must largely be on the side of the Syrian Free Army (SFA) from how I am reading this. Fine. It is one more news source, they come up with some unique stories and it's not for me to say this is false. I could also be wrong in how I am seeing them as being SFA.