Author Topic: Tim Ryan: That Manifesto Could Have Been Written By a Trump Speech Writer  (Read 606 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tim Ryan: That Manifesto Could Have Been Written By a Trump Speech Writer
Cortney O'Brien

@obrienc2
|
Posted: Aug 05, 2019 9:25 AM

Twenty-nine people were killed in mass shootings over the weekend in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio. As we collect all the details and try to pin down the murderers' motives, several Democratic presidential candidates have already concluded that the culprit is President Trump.

Before he opened fire at a Wal-Mart in El Paso, the 21-year-old suspect published a hateful 2,300-word manifesto on a public forum. In it, he accused immigrants of waging a "Hispanic invasion" of Texas. In a CNN interview on Monday, Rep. Tim Ryan (R-OH) said the shooter was clearly motivated by the words of President Trump.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/05/escobar-trump-not-welcome-el-paso/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Vile statement.

It is apparent that the little worm who shot up the Walmart didn't write the manifesto.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

My ideology has not changed for several years," the purported Crusius text reads. "My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I [sic] putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump's rhetoric.

The creep's own words. But the rats never let the truth stand in the way of a good political strategy.

Offline austingirl

My ideology has not changed for several years," the purported Crusius text reads. "My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I [sic] putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump's rhetoric.

The creep's own words. But the rats never let the truth stand in the way of a good political strategy.

@skeeter
Those are not the creep's words. He is 21 and hasn't changed his ideology for several years? Someone wrote this and the dolt may have posted it but he didn't write it. He also said he wouldn't be taken alive and then surrendered. There is something else going on and now we'll never know since the FBI will memory-hole this like they did Vegas.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter
Those are not the creep's words. He is 21 and hasn't changed his ideology for several years? Someone wrote this and the dolt may have posted it but he didn't write it. He also said he wouldn't be taken alive and then surrendered. There is something else going on and now we'll never know since the FBI will memory-hole this like they did Vegas.

That may be true but its what the rats are basing their propaganda campaign on.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
If you ever listen to this bastard Ryan and the other so called "moderates" in their race, they are just as vile and poisonous as the rest of them.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@skeeter

He may not have written it but he chose to put it in *his* manifesto for some reason.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

He may not have written it but he chose to put it in *his* manifesto for some reason.

I have seen no proof that it was "his" manifesto at all.  Just because the media and politicians say it is, doesn't make it so.

Offline austingirl

@mystery-ak

He may have posted it but even that hasn't been confirmed. I think it's worthwhile to find out who wrote it and if he has a handler. Looking at his arrest photo, it's impossible for me to believe he wasn't a tool.

Offline austingirl

I have seen no proof that it was "his" manifesto at all.  Just because the media and politicians say it is, doesn't make it so.

@EdJames
And the FBI will never tell us the truth.

Offline EdJames

@EdJames
And the FBI will never tell us the truth.

Exactly.  No one that deserves my trust will ever have access to the log data that could possibly determine the source.

@austingirl

« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 04:41:40 pm by EdJames »

Offline PeteS in CA

Nah, it's too rambling and too laden with Progs' Enviro and anti-corporation nonsense. If anything, it's like an Internet version of a ransom note where the individual words are cut out of a bunch of different magazines.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Nah, it's too rambling and too laden with Progs' Enviro and anti-corporation nonsense. If anything, it's like an Internet version of a ransom note where the individual words are cut out of a bunch of different magazines.

If true that would mean all of the white supremacy hype is so much statist bullshit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Our professional law enforcement pros will study this deeply, and tell us what it means.

Question: When was the last time you heard of involuntary confinement, over mental illness issues?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@mystery-ak

He may have posted it but even that hasn't been confirmed. I think it's worthwhile to find out who wrote it and if he has a handler. Looking at his arrest photo, it's impossible for me to believe he wasn't a tool.

Just Looking at him, I will go on record saying he was a confirmed tool.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

Our professional law enforcement pros will study this deeply, and tell us what it means.

Question: When was the last time you heard of involuntary confinement, over mental illness issues?

I don't know for sure....  before this morning?  Maybe 1972 or thereabouts?

:shrug:

Offline berdie

I haven't read it and don't intend to. But I think what you say is a distinct possibility. But my question is...even if it is a cut and paste...he evidently agreed with the ideas.  Or it wouldn't have made "his" manifesto.

Offline PeteS in CA

At this point, subject to better information/evidence, I think the guy was either a nutso with non-coherent obsessions or a nihilist troll who cobbled together non-coherent stuff as bait for speculations and blame games. Based on his having had hit and rape lists, I lean toward the former (though a nihilist wouldn't believe anything is really wrong, so ...).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline berdie

I agree with most of what you say...but wasn't it the Dayton nut that had the lists? (not that it really makes a difference).

I admit...I get confused on which fruitcake is which.

Offline austingirl

The manifesto has varied and complex sentence structure. It is well organized and lays out numerous arguments in a coherent manner. It is not a hodge-podge cut and paste job but a cohesive document with decent vocabulary. There are several ideas stated in the manifesto that are contradicted by the perp's actions and his prior known statements. This piques my interest.

I think it's important to find out who fed it to him. Many here are dismissive of this point and seem content to take the word of the media for what it says. I like to look deeper.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The manifesto has varied and complex sentence structure. It is well organized and lays out numerous arguments in a coherent manner. It is not a hodge-podge cut and paste job but a cohesive document with decent vocabulary. There are several ideas stated in the manifesto that are contradicted by the perp's actions and his prior known statements. This piques my interest.

I think it's important to find out who fed it to him. Many here are dismissive of this point and seem content to take the word of the media for what it says. I like to look deeper.

FWIW to you @austingirl I do not believe this guy wrote that either.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

FWIW to you @austingirl I do not believe this guy wrote that either.

FWIW, I am in agreement with you both.

Offline PeteS in CA

I agree with most of what you say...but wasn't it the Dayton nut that had the lists? (not that it really makes a difference).

I admit...I get confused on which fruitcake is which.

You are correct. I too am confusing the different brands of fruitcake.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
austingirl wrote:
"It is apparent that the little worm who shot up the Walmart didn't write the manifesto."

You keep posting this but how do you substantiate your assertion?

I believe he -did- write it. Or at the very least "cobble it together" from snippets he had collected elsewhere.

Addendum:
This guy is still alive. At some point, he will be probably be given the opportunity to express himself. Let's see what comes out of him then...

(how did they capture him alive?)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 01:20:11 am by Fishrrman »

Offline austingirl

austingirl wrote:
"It is apparent that the little worm who shot up the Walmart didn't write the manifesto."

You keep posting this but how do you substantiate your assertion?

I believe he -did- write it. Or at the very least "cobble it together" from snippets he had collected elsewhere.

Addendum:
This guy is still alive. At some point, he will be probably be given the opportunity to express himself. Let's see what comes out of him then...

(how did they capture him alive?)

@Fishrrman

See my post#19 above. The writer of the manifesto said he hadn't changed his political views for several years. Shooter is 21. How long has he held deeply held political views, since he was 14? In the manifesto, the writer said "The job of my dreams will likely be automated," but in social media he said working sucked and he just wanted to do enough to get by.

The manifesto says, "My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow," and yet he surrendered without a shot being fired.

Even the media isn't saying he wrote it. I work with words for a living and I don't believe the loser has the ability to write the manifesto. But someone did and may have encouraged and manipulated this fool.