Author Topic: Trump on El Paso shooting: We must condemn white supremacy  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Trump on El Paso shooting: We must condemn white supremacy
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2019, 09:54:11 pm »
Actually both shootings were done by a leftist motivated by racism as more facts come to light.  But because there was a mention by the El Paso shooter of a dislike for Hispanics the Libs and the Media are making this monster a Trump supporter by default.
Well, anyone who takes an honest look at the situation should realize that Leftists tend to be racist.

What other group has systematically enticed a large ethnic minority group to become fully dependent on the State for their provender (de facto slaves), when they are not enticing them to slaughter their own young (abortion)?

Even the general condescension toward people who look different permeates their rhetoric to the extent they permit those in their ranks who identify as being of different skin tones to be blatantly racist against the rest of Americans. It's a sh*tshow, but it's all racist, and so varied in nature, it'd be correct to call it equal opportunity racism, conducted regardless of the race of those they thus denigrate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2019, 01:47:36 am »
This quote comes to mind...the rats believe they have the upper hand now....

Yep, I am sure that is what Chucky was smirking about.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2019, 02:13:26 am »
Reports are the shooter had a hit list and a rape list --- somehow to me, that just doesn't equate to "white supremacy".  It equates to mental illness.

Secondly, this "coincidence" is backing the GOP, NRA, and the President into a corner.  A corner in which they need to stand firm; guns don't kill people, people kill people. 

Yes, the DEMS are lovin' this.  Every single one (except Castro to an extent) is pointing fingers at Trump hatred, racism and bigotry.   9999hair out0000    He should have never tied any of this to border security as now every liberal idiot sees that the situation at the border is about race rather than about securing our border to protect LEGAL citizens.   :chairbang:

But he did and they are using it.  The irony is that if our government had done the right thing at the border this guy probably would not have killed people.

I don't like Trumps approach.  This guy took real issues and twisted them into he had to take action.  Instead of what should be done the government needs to take action.  This guy was on the edge in so many ways.  This country right now is a peetree dish of hate and division waiting to go wrong.   

Trump recently said Nancy Pelosi isn't a racist.  Nancy Pelosi is a racist.  She says Donald Trump is trying to make America white agian.  Thats the sentiment within the Democratic party.  That isn't racist?  Barack Obama said that white supremacy is in our genes.  It must be perfectly OK to say that white people are undesireably, lazy, not wanting to work drug addicts. 

I don't know.  Sadly politicians will use this tragedy for their own political goals.  Instead of looking inward to the cause of racial division.  There is nothing in our founding documents that advocates for racial division.  Nothing to advocate special considerations based on race, religion or personal sexual preference.

Dividing the country up into favored groups for votes feeds hate.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2019, 02:32:23 am »
Senator Booker Quotes Violent Racist Who Urged Murder of Jews, White People
“The only good Zionist is a dead Zionist we must take a lesson from Hitler”
September 10, 2018 Daniel Greenfield

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271268/senator-booker-quotes-violent-racist-who-urged-daniel-greenfield

Democrats Should Police Hate on Their Side of the Aisle, Too
By Jonathan S. Tobin

January 21, 2019 4:09 PM

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;topic=370992.0;last_msg=2027289

25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes

John Hawkins
|
Posted: Mar 26, 2013 12:01 AM

1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

5) "The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then 'brings back millions of dollars' in aid to Israel." -- Ralph Nader

6) "(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

7) "I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

8) “Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/03/26/25-examples-of-liberal-racism-in-quotes-n1549044

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2019, 03:29:15 am »
Perhaps a better approach would have been to remind folks that one of our major political parties was founded on the condemnation of white supremacy, while the other fought tooth and nail against civil rights.

I'm not advocating using tragedy for political gains, but don't word your statement such that it makes it look like our side is the evil one.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2019, 03:48:22 am »
Perhaps a better approach would have been to remind folks that one of our major political parties was founded on the condemnation of white supremacy, while the other fought tooth and nail against civil rights.

I'm not advocating using tragedy for political gains, but don't word your statement such that it makes it look like our side is the evil one.

Truth.  There is a difference between advocating tragedies and wanting laws upheld.  And where do the Democrats think they have room to talk about racist?

The Racist Agenda Of The Democratic Party Will Shock You

We have all heard the claims that the Republican Party is racist. People who believe this nonsense are in dire need of a history lesson. It’s time to pin the tail on the donkey.  Not only does the Democratic Party have an extremely racist history, but its current policies are also holding minorities back.

In March of 1854, the Republican Party was officially formed in opposition to the Democrat’s pro-slavery stance. Under Republican President Abraham Lincoln, The Republican-controlled Congress passed the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery in 1865. While 100% of the Republicans voted for the 13th amendment, only 23% of the Democrats voted for it. A couple years later, the Supreme Court ruled on Dred Scott v. Sanford. The decision was divided between two Republican justices and seven Democratic justices. With the Democrats in the majority, the Supreme Court ruled that African-Americans could not be considered citizens of the United States.

By 1866, Democrats founded the KKK as a way of trying to combat the Republican Party’s efforts to establish equality for African-Americans. Despite the Democrat Party’s claims to be all about equality, its ties to the KKK have lasted for over a century and are still ongoing. Robert Byrd, a Democrat, served in the House of Representatives from 1953 to 1959 and the Senate from 1959 to 2010. In the 1940s, Byrd created a new chapter of the KKK in West Virginia. Byrd once wrote in a letter, “I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side … Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.” During Byrd’s first campaign, he announced that he was no longer a member of the KKK. However, the Democratic Party’s ties to the KKK do not end there. Just this past March, Will Quigg, a KKK leader switched his support from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton. Quigg stated, “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda.”

Shortly after the KKK was founded, the 14th Amendment was passed in 1868, which granted citizenship to “all persons born or naturalized in the United States.” While 100 percent of Republicans voted in favor of the 14th Amendment, every single Democrat voted against it. Following the 14th Amendment, the 15th Amendment gave African-American men the right to vote. Of course, the Democrats voted against this as well. Clearly, the Democrats were doing everything they could to suppress the rights of African-Americans. So in the 1870s, when they gained control of Congress in all of the southern states, the Democrats instilled Jim Crow laws.

For many years to come, Democrats were on a mission to stop the Republican Party’s efforts towards equality. In 1918, the Democrats blocked an anti-lynching bill that a Republican introduced to the House of Representatives. The Democrat’s KKK had lynched thousands of people and the proposed bill was aimed at punishing those who committed these horrific acts.............

https://futurefemaleleader.com/racist-agenda-democratic-party-will-shock/