Author Topic: Beto exploits tragedy for sake of politics  (Read 198 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Beto exploits tragedy for sake of politics
« on: August 05, 2019, 11:47:26 am »
Beto exploits tragedy for sake of politics
NY Post, Aug 4, 2019, Miranda Devine

The bodies in El Paso were barely cold when Beto O’Rourke started blaming President Trump.

“He is a racist, and he stokes racism in this country . . . We have a president with white nationalist views in the United States today,” the failing Democratic presidential candidate told CNN all Saturday night and Sunday.

He likened Trump’s “anti-immigrant rhetoric” to something out of the Third Reich. “He is an open, avowed racist and is encouraging more racism in this country and this is incredibly dangerous . . .

“Let’s connect the dots here on . . . who is responsible for this right now.”  CNN’s Jake Tapper cut to the chase: “Do you think President Trump is a white nationalist?”

What disgusting opportunism from a man whose first recorded reaction to the news of Saturday’s massacre in his hometown was a weird smile, quickly supressed, a man so lacking in empathy, he once wrote of his teenage fantasy of plowing his car into two children crossing the road.

But when it comes to publicity for his ridiculous presidential bid, he’s never had it so good. CNN can’t get enough of him.

It doesn’t get uglier than scoring political points on the deaths of 20 people.

More:  https://nypost.com/2019/08/04/beto-exploits-tragedy-for-sake-of-politics/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Beto exploits tragedy for sake of politics
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 11:48:19 am »
CNN's mission is to keep the hate flowing.  Beto's just a jackass.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 01:53:20 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 02:07:01 pm »
I haven't read through every report on this shooting. I know the authorities are looking at a 'manifesto' that 'may have' been composed by the shooter.

Everyone, including FNC, is running with the 'white supremacist' narrative. While I'm not denying it is the case, can anyone link a reliable bit of reporting on this?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 02:12:03 pm »
I haven't read through every report on this shooting. I know the authorities are looking at a 'manifesto' that 'may have' been composed by the shooter.

Everyone, including FNC, is running with the 'white supremacist' narrative. While I'm not denying it is the case, can anyone link a reliable bit of reporting on this?

He supposedly did have a "Manifesto" but rational people believe he didn't write it and it was most likely a cut and past thing from 8chan.  Or so I've been reading at place other than the MSM.  They don't want to report anything that doesn't promote their narrative.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 02:31:53 pm »
He supposedly did have a "Manifesto" but rational people believe he didn't write it and it was most likely a cut and past thing from 8chan.  Or so I've been reading at place other than the MSM.  They don't want to report anything that doesn't promote their narrative.

Now that the FBI is in charge we can be certain there'll be a lid on the details.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 03:40:15 pm »
Now that the FBI is in charge we can be certain there'll be a lid on the details.

Yep.  Tighter than a leak proof screen door.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.