Author Topic: Did Susan Collins squash Ratcliffe for being too hard on Mueller? Furious Gowdy tells exactly who th  (Read 162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Susan Collins squash Ratcliffe for being too hard on Mueller? Furious Gowdy tells exactly who threw ‘Johnny’ under bus
August 4, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Retired South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy is displeased by all the criticism and attacks that his good friend, Texan Rep. John Ratcliffe, has received ever since he, Ratcliffe, was nominated by President Donald Trump to replace Dan Coats as the director of National Intelligence.

The criticism and attacks reached such a fevered pitch last week that Ratcliffe finally withdrew his nomination in defeat, thus becoming yet another scalp in the left’s war against the president.

John Ratcliffe
✔
@RepRatcliffe

While I am and will remain very grateful to the President for his intention to nominate me as Director of National Intelligence, I am withdrawing from consideration.
1:17 PM - Aug 2, 2019

Gowdy revealed his displeasure during a discussion on Sunday on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/04/did-susan-collins-squash-ratcliffe-for-being-too-hard-on-mueller-furious-gowdy-tells-exactly-who-threw-johnny-under-bus-781784
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34