Author Topic: Muslim from Dearborn, Michigan went to Iraq to wage jihad for the Islamic State and fight Americans  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim from Dearborn, Michigan went to Iraq to wage jihad for the Islamic State and fight Americans

Aug 1, 2019 11:00 am By Robert Spencer 18 Comments

“I haven’t killed any civilians so I don’t know what ur talking about all I see in the battle place is (a derogatory term used by ISIS to refer to Shia Muslims) army with Iranian and u.s. flag,” Musaibli wrote in August 2016

Nowhere in this article is any hint given of how Ibraheem Musaibli of Dearborn, Michigan got the idea that it would be pleasing to Allah if he waged jihad for the Islamic State. Did he hear something at his mosque that led him to take this path? Has his mosque been investigated? Why not?

“Dearborn man’s jihad journey to Syria chronicled in federal court,” by Robert Snell, Detroit News, July 30, 2019:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/muslim-from-dearborn-michigan-went-to-iraq-to-wage-jihad-for-the-islamic-state-and-fight-americans

rangerrebew

Dearborn was once a wonderful city outside Detroit.  Now it's know as Dearbornistan, if you follow my drift. wink777

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ranger wrote:
"Dearborn was once a wonderful city outside Detroit.  Now it's know as Dearbornistan, if you follow my drift."

OK, the $64 questions:
What would it take to make it "Dearborn" again?
Who would support whatever was necessary to accomplish that?
(I would)