Author Topic: Texas police respond to active shooter near El Paso, Walmart. Breaking 🚨  (Read 12297 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

You’re giving that group way too much credit. They don’t demonstrate anywhere near that level of forward thinking or organization.

@edpc
You're underestimating them. They are organized, well-funded, and dangerous.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-lt-gov-tells-antifa-to-stay-out-of-el-paso-after-walmart-shooting

https://itsgoingdown.org/call-to-action-border-resistance-tour-and-convergence/

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You're underestimating them. They are organized, well-funded, and dangerous.

They’re anarchists, which makes them disorganized, by definition. These factions are made up of types who are repackaged Occupy Wall Street leftovers and wannabes. For such a ‘dangerous’ group, they end up on the wrong end of confrontations, every time.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline austingirl

They’re anarchists, which makes them disorganized, by definition. These factions are made up of types who are repackaged Occupy Wall Street leftovers and wannabes. For such a ‘dangerous’ group, they end up on the wrong end of confrontations, every time.

@edpc
False. On so many levels. They seek chaos but are far from disorganized. Wrong end of confrontations. Look at Ngo. They have escaped consequences for their cowardly mask-wearing attacks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

They claim to be anarchists, but if they really are against any form of government, how do they organize a "protest"?
 Nonsense.
They are the (for now) shock troops of the Left. That they might get their butts kicked only draws sympathy from those who believe that they really are "antifascist", and "the Man is putting them down, and therefore, "The Man" is fascist". Those are the optics they want, aside from disrupting everything they can that has anything to do with Conservatism. That hasn't stopped them from administering beatings to individuals when they can. Just the threat of them hassling anything, from shakespeare in the park to a political rally cuts down on attendance, makes people avoid that part of town, etc. They are having an effect, and if they get to play the victim card, too, all the better on the 6 o'clock news.

Never underestimate your enemies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They claim to be anarchists,...

Absolutely right!  Only a fool would think they would tell you what they really are.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Yes, he complained about immigration, but then there's this:
The manifesto ticks off a number of far-right grievances, however, the author also devoted a significant portion to overpopulation and its contribution to environmental degradation.

“The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heaing [sic] the destruction of our environment by shamelessly over harvesting resources,” it went on, saying Americans are unwilling to change their lifestyle to save the environment. “Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent.”

The author concluded the “next logical step” is to decrease the population. “If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable,” the manifesto said.   ...
Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You’re giving that group way too much credit. They don’t demonstrate anywhere near that level of forward thinking or organization.

@edpc 

The thing is we know very little about Antifa. All we have seen is the surface,and even that is very little. Meanwhile,they have been spending months,maybe even years organizing and establishing cells all over.

Or maybe not.

That's the thing. Nobody seems to really know.

I do think it is safe to assume it is a much more complex and wide-spread organization that what we have seen so far,AND,they have money behind them. Enough money to organize cells,pay organizers travel money,organizational money,and no doubt "spread the joy around money" to attract more followers,establish safe houses,etc,etc,etc.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

They’re anarchists, which makes them disorganized, by definition.

@edpc

Do NOT confuse the clowns with the circus masters. The people funding and establishing new cells are VERY organized. They have to be on no one would have ever heard of them,and they would have never been able to pull off the riots and resistance acts they have pulled off already.

Unless the feds start making felony busts on the financiers and planners soon,it will only get bigger.

These factions are made up of types who are repackaged Occupy Wall Street leftovers and wannabes. For such a ‘dangerous’ group, they end up on the wrong end of confrontations, every time.

That is very true for the cannon-fodder foot soldiers,but not for the people who are organizing and financing the riots.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@sneakypete

What we do know about them is everywhere they gather, it’s a bunch of malnourished bike lock wielding emo punks or air horn blowing trannies. The idea they are masterminding and handling this El Paso shooter is some a of grassy-knoller bullf**kery. I’m not going to entertain it anymore.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Smokin Joe

@sneakypete

Who is guarding the guards?

I can't honestly say I trust the Federal Agencies to honestly surveil Antifa, nor to investigate them any more thoroughly than they did Hillary, her Foundation , Uranium One, Benghazi, or any of the long list of egregious criminal acts they have ignored. The partisanship in the upper echelons of investigative agencies at the federal Level and the willingness to ignore blatant criminality is a matter of record, when the criminality serves their partisan (Communist) purpose.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

@sneakypete

What we do know about them is everywhere they gather, it’s a bunch of malnourished bike lock wielding emo punks or air horn blowing trannies. The idea they are masterminding and handling this El Paso shooter is some a of grassy-knoller bullf**kery. I’m not going to entertain it anymore.

@edpc

You've obviously closed your mind and refuse to look behind the curtain. Denial.

Offline Smokin Joe

@sneakypete

The useful idiots and tools on the front lines, the cannon fodder, aren't the ones calling the shots. Certainly some of them are better equipped for street violence than others, the latter who make great 'sympathy shots' for the media when they get their clocks cleaned, like the ones you described.
We don't know who, exactly, or what, is behind the scenes, only the visible (street level) results.

That Antifa is just one limb of an octopus, with central guidance at the top has crossed my mind, and all these various groups are certainly pushing the ball in the same direction.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

@edpc

Uhhhh,that doesn't mean there isn't SOMEONE masterminding it. In FACT,I have seen videos and stills of certain people hanging back in the background directing the play of the anarchists,but never getting involved themselves.

Think about this for a minute. Are you actually claiming ANARCHISTS are ORGANIZING this stuff themselves? That's like claiming ducks are born with big flat feet to stomp out forest fires.

You KNOW it has to be somebody (Soros) with enough bucks to buy local,state,and federal officials,or the masks and helmets would have been banned a long time ago.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 12:59:43 am by sneakypete »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Can a case be made these are the same people because the longer haired picture does look like the guy who was in the picture of the male in the back of the police car. It seems the NY Post has run separate covers of Crusius with these pictures.

In fact, both of the above have urls for the NY Post.... what's up with this? They look like 2 different people to me.

Pictures on page 4 of this thread:

Just kind of interesting. I don't know if any of this means anything at all.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 03:59:49 am by TomSea »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The top one looks more like the shooter.

The other one might be a mistake by reposting the picture of that other shooting's perp.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

Another El Paso shooting victim has died in the hospital.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How many of the deceased and wounded are American citizens?   (asking for a friend)   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

How many of the deceased and wounded are American citizens?   (asking for a friend)   :whistle:

@DCPatriot

They still haven't released the identities of the victims. Wonder if some didn't carry ID?

Offline skeeter

Can a case be made these are the same people because the longer haired picture does look like the guy who was in the picture of the male in the back of the police car. It seems the NY Post has run separate covers of Crusius with these pictures.

In fact, both of the above have urls for the NY Post.... what's up with this? They look like 2 different people to me.

Pictures on page 4 of this thread:

Just kind of interesting. I don't know if any of this means anything at all.

I'm reminded of the different George Zimmerman photos.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The top one looks more like the shooter.

The other one might be a mistake by reposting the picture of that other shooting's perp.

They are all legit pictures, Drudge has this one up along with a montage of the other killer currently.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DCPatriot

I don't know and I don't care because their nationality means nothing in reference to this. They are all murder victims,regardless of what citizenship they hold.

BTW,in case you don't know,it is as legal for Mexicans to cross into the US for a day of shopping as it is for Americans to cross into Mexico for a day of shopping.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
@DCPatriot

I don't know and I don't care because their nationality means nothing in reference to this. They are all murder victims,regardless of what citizenship they hold.

BTW,in case you don't know,it is as legal for Mexicans to cross into the US for a day of shopping as it is for Americans to cross into Mexico for a day of shopping.

With a Border Crossing Card they can stay up to 72 hrs and  travel up to 25 miles beyond the border into California and Texas. In New Mexico, they can travel up to 55 miles from the border, and up to 75 miles into Arizona.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
With a Border Crossing Card they can stay up to 72 hrs and  travel up to 25 miles beyond the border into California and Texas. In New Mexico, they can travel up to 55 miles from the border, and up to 75 miles into Arizona.

@Elderberry

Thank you. I did not know that. I knew they could legally cross into America for a day at a time,but didn't know any of the details

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police say another person has died from El Paso shooting, raising death count to 21
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/456203-police-say-another-person-has-died-from-el-paso-shooting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Many young boys have been prescribed ritalin simply because they couldn't concentrate in school.
@goatprarie
@Saguine@
@txradioguy

"prescribed ritalin"

I was responsible for individual psychological testing of students in a jr. high school and two elementary schools.  This was in the time period schools discovered ritalin to control students, was almost always boys.  Here is the definition of Ritalin and below that is what I did when students were sent to me because they were not doing well in learning and tended to disrupt others who were paying attention to the teacher. 

Ritalin: "This medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - ADHD. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain. Methylphenidate belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants. It can help increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve listening skills."

These students were referred to me - I was supposed to find out why the student was not doing well.  Before I did any testing, I talked to the student about his/her life from the time he/she was born plus asking him/her about what he/she thought of school.  I was the only one who could suggest to the parents to go to a neurologist for evaluation.  After the neurologist did an evaluation, he determined if Ritalin was appropriate for the student.  I was not going to send a kid to a neurologist unless I knew the neurologist knew what he was doing.  I went to a neurologist to talk to him about students referred to him.  He was not a pill pusher; he wanted to know about the student first, so my report was sent to him about each kid I sent there and we discussed the results of my testing and his results of the neurology examination before Ritalin was prescribed or not.  I was not a tool of the school to shut down kids' behaviors by giving them pills. 

Story:
A principal referred a 5th student to me because of his behavior.  The teacher was unhappy because this student ask too many questions, brought books which were not that grade level books, he would point out mistakes she made and he had a sex problem (he brought a pair of women's panties to school). The principal also thought this student was difficult for him to talk to.

The student was a delight.  His father was an engineer and student learned math/physics  from the father's books - he took those to school to learn while the other students were doing fifth grade math. 

His sex problem:  On Halloween, before treat or treating, the teacher told them to bring their treat bag to school so each one could show what they collected.  He took his bag there along with the rest of the students.  Someone had put a pair of women's panties in his bag, so there they were in the bag. 

I asked him what he thought of the principal and he said, "He overreacts." (And he did; that was an accurate description of the principal).  From my testing, I found he was at a 9th grade level of learning and more than that in math/physics.

I wrote my report and took it to that principal.  I had recommended he be passed to grade seven right then if the parents agreed.  The principal was delighted that he was getting rid of this student and certainly the teacher was pleased to get him out of her class.  NO RITALIN FOR HIM.  Most of the time, I could figure out a student's problem and pills were not the answer.