Author Topic: Texas police respond to active shooter near El Paso, Walmart. Breaking 🚨  (Read 12513 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
During the American Civil War, three Confederate deserters and a man convicted of attempted rape were executed by firing squad. The State of Texas authorized the use of the electric chair in 1923, and ordered all executions to be carried out by the State in Huntsville. Prior to 1923, Texas counties were responsible for their own executions.

Online goatprairie

Yeah, that's why the police have 'em. (Nonsense.) What I'm not a fan of are people who take them some place and start shooting people at random. Heck, there are even laws against that sort of behaviour.

The stores declared themselves gun free zones. iirc, someone, even with a CCW can be prosecuted or at least evicted for carrying in the establishment (known as 30.06 and 30.07 laws).

Just like schools, it was a soft, target rich environment for the wacko, by the choice of the management.
In his manifesto, the creep said he deliberately was going to pick a "soft target" i.e. a place he knew there'd be little chance someone would fire back.
When are stores going to get the message?.....crazed killers don't obey signs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Putting him in old sparky instead of lethal injection? I’m serious. I’d hate to go in old sparky.

@Gefn

I would prefer they hang him and do it SOON.

Since there can be no question of guilt,hang him in public and air it on television in order to send the message that we are tired of this crap,and will be treating it seriously from now on.

However he is put down,make his execution MANDATORY viewing for every prisoner in every jail or prison in the country. Record it for mandatory viewing by any prisoners that couldn't view the original airing for whatever reasons.

Also,make view it MANDATORY is all juvenile detention facilities in the nation. Stop the teens from thinking being known as a murderer is something "cool",and we will have gone a long ways towards reducing the number of murders every year. The way it is now,the little gangsta wannabes know they can murder someone on live television and still be freed when they turn 18. That has GOT to stop.

However,the main thing is that he be executed soon and not have a chance to become a internet and television celebrity due to frequent court appearances. He is guilty,put him down.

BTW,I would like to see the media and LEO's stop calling these creatures by their name. This just gives them the "Fame" they seek.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:44:31 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
BTW,I would like to see the media and LEO's stop calling these creatures by their name. This just gives them the "Fame" they seek.
That'd be pretty easy. Instead of calling shooters by their name, they could just lump them into a demographic:

"Millennials go from killing industries to killing people"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

NRA's fault

Bernie Sanders blasts NRA over El Paso shooting
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bernie-sanders-blasts-nra-over-el-paso-shooting

Cory Booker calls for leadership willing to 'stand up' to NRA after deadly El Paso shooting
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cory-booker-calls-for-leadership-willing-to-stand-up-to-nra-after-deadly-el-paso-shooting
The NRA is the only organization that gets blamed for things not a single member has ever done!
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The NRA is the only organization that gets blamed for things not a single member has ever done!
And it's funny the left thinks they can destroy the NRA when Wayne LaPierre is doing a fine job destroying it himself!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
El Paso Terrorist Is a Hardcore Progressive and White Nationalist: Wants Universal Income And Universal Healthcare
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/el-paso-terrorist-is-a-hard-core-progressive-and-white-nationalist-wants-universal-income-and-universal-healthcare/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But...but...but...that would be SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!! *****rollingeyes*****

Actually, for some of these lowlifes, being executed publicly would be giving them what they want.  They would look upon their execution as martyrdom for some cause that would give them the attention they crave.  These losers would become famous.

@Applewood

You can't be famous if no one knows your name.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
FWIW, I don't know how it was at this one or at other Walmarts in the land, the one near us, has a little police module (with a counter) or "desk" as you walk in and it almost seems like there are police cars out front every time you go.  That's not to say, this could have been avoided in anyway. The above could just be for show though, I think I've seen that desk usually with someone behind it.  I always thought, it was there to prevent your typical robberies. I wouldn't call this area high or low scale at that. I would not say the area has a high crime rate.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 02:15:03 pm by TomSea »

Online goatprairie

FWIW, I don't know how it was at this one or at other Walmarts in the land, the one near us, has a little police module or "desk" as you walk in and it almost seems like there are police cars out front every time you go.  That's not to say, this could have been avoided in anyway. The above could just be for show though, I think I've seen that desk usually with someone behind it.  I always thought, it was there to prevent your typical robberies. I wouldn't call this area high or low scale at that. I would not say the area has a high crime rate.
You could put an armed person/policeman at every store/public building in the country, and it still won't stop a determined killer. A deranged person could just wait until school lets out or young kids run out for recess and do their dirty work.
I'm not against more armed guards, in fact I'm for having more armed guards.
But if some pyschotic individual is determined to kill people of whatever race, sex, or age, they can do it.
I'd like to see more done with mental evaluations of the killers and if, as a number of people have claimed, they were on or used drugs, especially pyschotropic drugs at some point.
I don't know what it is with millennial males, but there weren't many of these numbers of mass shootings fifty years ago. Nobody but a few professionals ever heard of psychotropic drugs in those days.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You could put an armed person/policeman at every store/public building in the country, and it still won't stop a determined killer. A deranged person could just wait until school lets out or young kids run out for recess and do their dirty work.
I'm not against more armed guards, in fact I'm for having more armed guards.
But if some pyschotic individual is determined to kill people of whatever race, sex, or age, they can do it.
I'd like to see more done with mental evaluations of the killers and if, as a number of people have claimed, they were on or used drugs, especially pyschotropic drugs at some point.
I don't know what it is with millennial males, but there weren't many of these numbers of mass shootings fifty years ago. Nobody but a few professionals ever heard of psychotropic drugs in those days.

They go on psych drugs because they have psych problems. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

El Paso Terrorist Is a Hardcore Progressive and White Nationalist: Wants Universal Income And Universal Healthcare
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/el-paso-terrorist-is-a-hard-core-progressive-and-white-nationalist-wants-universal-income-and-universal-healthcare/

So the manifesto has been proven authentic?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
So the manifesto has been proven authentic?

Not that I've heard. IMO, going by the sentence structure, syntax, vocabulary and organization, the manifesto  was beyond the capabilities of the shooter.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

The document criticized both Democrats and Republicans and expressed anti-government and anti-corporate views. The author claimed to have developed those beliefs before Trump’s presidency.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/investigators-reasonably-confident-texas-suspect-left-anti-immigrant-screed-tipped-n1039031

So the slacker, at age eighteen, developed his views on immigration and penned the scholarly treatise? Color me skeptical.

Offline austingirl

If this is the punk's manifesto, he may have lifted the language from some other source.  Didnt he allegedly say in some social media post that he was lazy, or words to that effect?

@Applewood

Yes, he said he would do just enough to get by and that working sucked. He also said her spent 8 hours a day on the computer and that counted as IT experience.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sanguine

Yes,and at one time in this country,BEFORE we had all these pubic massacres,people on psych drugs lived on psych wards. There were a FEW mass shootings from nut cases not discovered before the shootings,but they were very rare.

Then,in the 60's,the ACLU and other un-diagnoised nutcases took the goobermint to court to have all the nuts set free,and won the case.

Suddenly,we had homeless people living in the streets and random mass shootings.

Gee,who could have ever predicted THAT would happen?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 06:33:45 pm by sneakypete »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Yes,and at one time in this country,BEFORE we had all these pubic massacres,people on psych drugs liked on psych wards. There were a FEW mass shootings from nut cases not discovered before the shootings,but they were very rare.

Then,in the 60's,the ACLU and other un-diagnoised nutcases took the goobermint to court to have all the nuts set free,and won the case.

Suddenly,we had homeless people living in the streets and random mass shootings.

Gee,who could have ever predicted THAT would happen?

Okay. 

Online goatprairie

Many young boys have been prescribed ritalin simply because they couldn't concentrate in school.
I was one of those boys who daydreamed all the way through grades 1-12.   In the eighth grade a nun, Sister Elizabeth,  made me write a letter to my parents about daydreaming thinking it would shame me into stopping daydreaming. It didn't have one iota of effect on me. I still went on daydreaming.
The only thing I liked about school was the library.
I might have been prescribed ritalin. Not because I was violent or acting up in class. And my grades weren't lousy....just average.
Just couldn't stop daydreaming. Me and millions of other boys chained to desks for eight hours.

Offline dfwgator

But...but...but...that would be SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!! *****rollingeyes*****

Actually, for some of these lowlifes, being executed publicly would be giving them what they want.  They would look upon their execution as martyrdom for some cause that would give them the attention they crave.  These losers would become famous.

They should do executions like they do in Japan,  they  don't announce the date.  They just show up in your cell and tell you, 'It's Time',  and then they don't publicly announce the execution until two weeks after the fact.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I don't know if this is true or not.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Many young boys have been prescribed ritalin simply because they couldn't concentrate in school.
I was one of those boys who daydreamed all the way through grades 1-12.   In the eighth grade a nun, Sister Elizabeth,  made me write a letter to my parents about daydreaming thinking it would shame me into stopping daydreaming. It didn't have one iota of effect on me. I still went on daydreaming.
The only thing I liked about school was the library.
I might have been prescribed ritalin. Not because I was violent or acting up in class. And my grades weren't lousy....just average.
Just couldn't stop daydreaming. Me and millions of other boys chained to desks for eight hours.

Yeah, I get it.  Not good at all.  I can tell similar stories about my school days, but being a girl it was slightly easier to appear passive.

Bill Cipher

If true, that’s insane. 

Offline austingirl

If that is from mylife, that site can be edited by anyone. Yesterday his ethnicity was shown as Antifa on one version. That's why social media posts have to be treated with skepticism.

Offline Idiot

Well, that really kept the killer out, didn't it?  **nononono*
I learned this morning that a good friend of our pastor was killed yesterday in the shooting in El Paso.  Please pray for the First Baptist Church of El Paso.