Author Topic: Sharpton: Trump’s ‘Ugliness’ Is ‘Energizing’ the Black Vote Against Him  (Read 804 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 2 Aug 2019

Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline,” National Action Network head and network host Al Sharpton said President Donald Trump’s “war” on African-Americans like Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-CA) would end up energizing a high turnout among minority voters, potentially to the levels that voted for President Barack Obama.

Sharpton said, “I think he will end up energizing people that may not have come out. People keep saying he’s energizing his base like there’s no base on the other side. I think what he’s going to end up doing is make turnout much higher than it would have been. He gains nothing by doing this because every three he out, there will be five that didn’t vote in ’16. Don’t forget the black vote went down, and there is room for him to grow. Who’s growing it is Donald Trump.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/08/02/sharpton-trumps-ugliness-is-energizing-the-black-vote-against-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yes of course. You see the Blacks were going to vote for Trump. But now, because Trump has called out leading Black people as being self-serving corrupt clowns, now they will not vote for him.

Sharpton, as with most Liberals, thinks all Black people are fools and puppets that will do what he says no matter what. I do not believe this. I think Sharpton and all those just like him are in for a big surprise this next election.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

Yes of course. You see the Blacks were going to vote for Trump. But now, because Trump has called out leading Black people as being self-serving corrupt clowns, now they will not vote for him.

Sharpton, as with most Liberals, thinks all Black people are fools and puppets that will do what he says no matter what. I do not believe this. I think Sharpton and all those just like him are in for a big surprise this next election.

Anyone want to place bets on the over or under of 91% of the Black vote going to the Rat candidate?

I think it's a safe bet to take the over.

No matter what Trump and the Pubs do racial solidarity will be more important in the Black community. It's always easier to be the "victim" rather than in command of your life.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone want to place bets on the over or under of 91% of the Black vote going to the Rat candidate?

I think it's a safe bet to take the over.

No matter what Trump and the Pubs do racial solidarity will be more important in the Black community. It's always easier to be the "victim" rather than in command of your life.
That's true. But every election more and more Black people wake up to the fact that they are being used by Democrats. Especially now, since the Democrats have decided to take the Black vote as automatic and are now focusing almost exclusively on illegals.

These days, illegals are more important to Democrats than any Americans, Black or not.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:59:09 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Guess what, Al Baby....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Candace Owens
Verified accountï‚™ @RealCandaceO 

Prison reform, lowest ever black unemployment, attacking the fraudulent leadership in struggling inner-cities...

What black America hoped Obama would be, is everything that @realDonaldTrump is.

It’s undeniable.

8:00 AM - 3 Aug 2019

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1157667566816571392

Candace Owens

Every morning I wake up to hundreds of e-mails and messages like this one.
The Democrats are losing their grip on black America and they know it, which is why they are debating reparations.
More and more black Americans are turning to @realDonaldTrump

3:51 AM - 2 Aug 2019

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1157242439268216832

August 1, 2019 - Cincinnati, Ohio

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Al, is there anything uglier than the Tawana Brawley scam?
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 04:45:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Al, is there anything uglier than the Tawana Brawley scam?

Crowne Heights.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline bilo

That's true. But every election more and more Black people wake up to the fact that they are being used by Democrats. Especially now, since the Democrats have decided to take the Black vote as automatic and are now focusing almost exclusively on illegals.

These days, illegals are more important to Democrats than any Americans, Black or not.

If Blacks waking up to the evil of the Rat party they wouldn't be voting for them at rates of 90% plus.

The Pubs ended slavery. The Pubs were a principal force in ending Jim Crow. The Pubs supported affirmative action, enterprise zones, vouchers and numerous other initiatives aimed at helping Black people. Yet, they remain a key block for the Rats. 

If Blacks waking up to the evil of the Rat party they wouldn't be voting for them at rates of 90% plus.

The Pubs ended slavery. The Pubs were a principal force in ending Jim Crow. The Pubs supported affirmative action, enterprise zones, vouchers and numerous other initiatives aimed at helping Black people. Yet, they remain a key block for the Rats.

Watch what happens to that 90% in 2020.   wink777

Offline bilo

Candace Owens

Prison reform, lowest ever black unemployment, attacking the fraudulent leadership in struggling inner-cities...

What black America hoped Obama would be, is everything that @realDonaldTrump is.

It’s undeniable.

8:00 AM - 3 Aug 2019

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1157667566816571392

I agree with all the points she makes and the efforts she's making to change the mindset of Black Americans. I'm just not going to believe there will be any change in their traditional voting pattern. I've heard it too many times.

Rasmussen Reports
Verified accountï‚™ @Rasmussen_Poll 

This week's @realDonaldTrump approval rating among black voters: 32%

This week @POTUS last year: 26%

4:32 AM - 3 Aug 2019

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1157615223408402433

Offline bilo

Watch what happens to that 90% in 2020.   wink777

I pray your right.

I love the outreach.

I think Trump being willing to criticize Black politicians is the best thing ever. What better way to prove you're not racist is there than treating everyone equally.

Offline jpsb

Trump's "What have you got to lose?" to black voters was a master stroke. He needs to ask that question again in 2020.

Offline aligncare

I live in Brooklyn, a sanctuary city with a large black population, and it doesn’t get anymore liberal.

There’s this black dude, maybe in his fifties, rides his bike around my neighborhood with a huge American flag waving high, stickers all over, with a MAGA hat and a ‘don’t gimme no shit’ look on his face. And I live on the edge of the Marlboro housing projects.

Never thought I’d see that here.

I pray your right.

I love the outreach.   I think Trump being willing to criticize Black politicians is the best thing ever. What better way to prove you're not racist is there than treating everyone equally. 

I think the political movement within the Black community is a combination of younger Black Americans looking for real change and the President's outreach. Black Americans (finally) have a Republican/Conservative talking with them without pandering, without speaking AT them; while proving he is serious about bringing positive change for their individual lives.

I think the timing of these two forces coming together is remarkable....and makes a real shift in AA voting patterns possible.

We shall find out soon enough.   :beer: