Author Topic: 2020 candidate suggests moving to hire ground, it’s ‘too late’ to save planet from climate change  (Read 222 times)

rangerrebew

2020 candidate suggests moving to hire ground, it’s ‘too late’ to save planet from climate change

Andrew West August 1, 2019

Democratic strategists are experimenting with a terrifying new doom and gloom narrative, hoping to ensnare the eco-minded youth vote for 2020.

Of course, climate change is nothing new for the progressive political posse; they’ve been the harbingers of this apocalyptic message for decades.  Former Vice President Al Gore has been at the forefront of this dialogue after founding a “carbon credits” corporation in order to profit massively from his global warming film An Inconvenient Truth.

The torch has most certainly been passed, however, and in dramatic fashion.  New school democrats are constantly insisting that we have only a few scant years remaining before the damage from carbon emissions becomes too great to overcome.

https://freedomoutpost.com/2020-candidate-suggests-moving-to-hire-ground-its-too-late-to-save-planet-from-climate-change/

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Autocorrect strikes again?

So Yang claims we're 10 years too late. Hmm - 2009 - isn't that the year Pelosi got cap-and-trade passed but 0bama decided that his ridiculous health care scheme was far more important for his "legacy" than saving the planet?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 06:32:41 pm by Snarknado »
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline libertybele

...hmmm... Gore's "Inconvenient Truth" was written 13 years ago... here I thought we would have been wiped off the face of the earth by now.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.