Author Topic: Elijah Cummings' Baltimore Home Was Burglarized. Here's How President Trump Responded to the News. K  (Read 4986 times)

Offline aligncare

It might play well in a congressional seat, or state, but on a national stage those days are over. We will not see a "genteel, country club" Pub win the Presidency for a very long time. After Trump the candidate will be expected to be strong and not PC.

Yeah. I’ve been thinking lately what politics will be like post-Trump. I think you’re right. The Trump presidency will be a hard act to follow for any republican. I see no one on the horizon at this moment with the same determination, chutzpah and in-born political skills as Trump seems to possess.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Nikki Haley hits Trump's 'unnecessary' response to Cummings break-in"

And there are folks in this forum who would push HER for president... (sigh)

Let her become a commentator, a lobbyist, something...
...Just so long as she doesn't run for office again!

Addendum:
One more reason why I believe and why I maintain that women should NEVER be permitted to hold political offices of any consequence !!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 01:18:21 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Nikki Haley hits Trump's 'unnecessary' response to Cummings break-in"

And there are folks in this forum who would push HER for president... (sigh)

Let her become a commentator, a lobbyist, something...
...Just so long as she doesn't run for office again!

Addendum:
One more reason why I believe and why I maintain that women should NEVER be permitted to hold political offices of any consequence !!

That's too stupid for words.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Suddenly the media makes the story about Trump ....

Suddenly?   :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If I couldn't account for $16B in spent funds for fiscal 2018,
a convenient break-in reported on file with the police department would be a no-brainer.    :cool:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald