Author Topic: Nice: Iraq War Veteran Set To Challenge Radical Rep. Omar For Her Congressional Seat In 2020  (Read 934 times)

rangerrebew

Nice: Iraq War Veteran Set To Challenge Radical Rep. Omar For Her Congressional Seat In 2020

(Tea Party PAC) – Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has done nothing more in Congress than brazenly display her racism and hide behind the color of her skin when she’s called out for it.

She has nothing more to offer the people of her district than far-left, radical policies that threaten to send a schism through the whole Democratic party.

She’s not doing anything to serve the party she claims to belong to, and she’s so controversial and outrageously radical, she doesn’t even have much of a chance of passing any of the crazy policies she and her homies in the “Squad” think up.

https://teapartypac.org/nice-iraq-war-veteran-set-to-challenge-radical-rep-omar-for-her-congressional-seat-in-2020/?utm_source=ewcp&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=TPnewsletter

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Nice: Iraq War Veteran Set To Challenge Radical Rep. Omar For Her Congressional Seat In 2020

(Tea Party PAC) – Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has done nothing more in Congress than brazenly display her racism and hide behind the color of her skin when she’s called out for it.

She has nothing more to offer the people of her district than far-left, radical policies that threaten to send a schism through the whole Democratic party.

She’s not doing anything to serve the party she claims to belong to, and she’s so controversial and outrageously radical, she doesn’t even have much of a chance of passing any of the crazy policies she and her homies in the “Squad” think up.

https://teapartypac.org/nice-iraq-war-veteran-set-to-challenge-radical-rep-omar-for-her-congressional-seat-in-2020/?utm_source=ewcp&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=TPnewsletter

Not quite sure of the appeal of an Iraq War vet in that Little Somalia of a Congressional district.  It's also the most Democrat district in the entire Upper Midwest.  Hell, being a war vet very likely will lose him votes.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
He's running as an independent rather than a Republican. Wonder why?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's running as an independent rather than a Republican. Wonder why?

@austingirl

Seems to me the obvious reason is he is a Dim and knows he can't win the Dim nomination.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Based on some of the comments this b___ has stated, I am convinced that she has foreign Muslim ties, and if the governemnt had any balls they would investigate her for treasonous offenses, and prisonable security leaks.

Easy fix...  if we had the gumption.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The article says he's going to run as an "independent".
Good luck with that.

He'll get 5% of the vote... if he's lucky.