Author Topic: Fox News Audience Continues To Explode As CNN, MSNBC’s Plummet To The Depths And Beyond  (Read 830 times)

rangerrebew

Fox News Audience Continues To Explode As CNN, MSNBC’s Plummet To The Depths And Beyond

(Tea Party PAC) – Fox News continues to see it’s audience numbers explode to an all-time high, while the competition — if you really want to call them that — like CNN and MSNBC are seeing their audiences dwindle down in droves.

Gee, wonder if that has something to do with the fact that both of those networks have a well earned reputation for spreading fake news and pushing an agenda rather than objectively reporting both sides of a story and letting viewers make up their own minds about where they stand?

Guess the American people don’t want to be spoon fed an agenda after all.

https://teapartypac.org/fox-news-audience-continues-to-explode-as-cnn-msnbcs-plummet-to-the-depths-and-beyond/?utm_source=tpdms

Offline PeteS in CA

And what would happen to CNN's ratings were airports and hotels' breakfast rooms to tune in to HGTV or Animal Planet?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And what would happen to CNN's ratings were airports and hotels' breakfast rooms to tune in to HGTV or Animal Planet?

...or FNC?  Or FBN? :smokin:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I don't travel a lot, but I think I have seen Fox in a motel breakfast room. I'm a member at 24 Fitness, and they have TVs spread around the room, tuned to various channels (using closed captioning). Their own internal "channel" is usually on 3, and sports coverage/shows are usually on another 3. The 4 or 5 others have some mix of CNN, Fox, MesSNBC, and one of several local stations (including a Fox affiliate :silly: ). Usually it's pretty evenly spread, but occasionally Fox is on two and MesSNBC on none.

I wonder to what degree Fox is starting to eat at the ratings of the much larger alphabet soup networks, their skews broadcasts especially. With 50 billion cable/satellite channels, it would probably be a statistician's nightmare to figure out that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't travel a lot, but I think I have seen Fox in a motel breakfast room. I'm a member at 24 Fitness, and they have TVs spread around the room, tuned to various channels (using closed captioning). Their own internal "channel" is usually on 3, and sports coverage/shows are usually on another 3. The 4 or 5 others have some mix of CNN, Fox, MesSNBC, and one of several local stations (including a Fox affiliate :silly: ). Usually it's pretty evenly spread, but occasionally Fox is on two and MesSNBC on none.

I wonder to what degree Fox is starting to eat at the ratings of the much larger alphabet soup networks, their skews broadcasts especially. With 50 billion cable/satellite channels, it would probably be a statistician's nightmare to figure out that.

The alphabet nets have the inherent advantage of being in a lot more homes.  Norming those stats would indeed be a nightmare.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline conservativevoter

Instead of pushing their fake news agenda, MSNBC and CNN should be pushing brooms to sweep the manure they produce OFF the airways.

:yowsa:

Offline dfwgator

But Fox pretty much is as left as they are these days.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I like OANN streaming, except for the no CC.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

What programs do you watch? The wife and I watch "The Five"  "Greg Gutfeld" and "Tucker Carlson." All three are pretty reliably pro-Trump/ conservative with the odd liberal (Juan Williams) in the mix. Gutfeld doesn't put libs on his show. They're certainly not like the MSNBC or CNN channels.

Offline conservativevoter

How true is that!  MSNBC does have Donny Deutsch, though.  (That is, in case you need to toss a few cookies.)

:yowsa:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What programs do you watch? The wife and I watch "The Five"  "Greg Gutfeld" and "Tucker Carlson." All three are pretty reliably pro-Trump/ conservative with the odd liberal (Juan Williams) in the mix. Gutfeld doesn't put libs on his show. They're certainly not like the MSNBC or CNN channels.

The broadcast face of FNC is Chris Wallace.  'Nuff said.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline rustynail

Did Dylan recycle that paper?

Online roamer_1

I like OANN streaming, except for the no CC.

Where are you getting OANN?
lnk plz.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where are you getting OANN?
lnk plz.

It's on my Fire Stick.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QSGLPXG/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

There is probably a web link to stream here:  https://www.oann.com/  Perhaps not, I just looked there.  I had just looked it up to stream on Fire Stick, and stopped looking.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

It's on my Fire Stick.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QSGLPXG/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title

There is probably a web link to stream here:  https://www.oann.com/  Perhaps not, I just looked there.  I had just looked it up to stream on Fire Stick, and stopped looking.

Ahh... Firestick. Droid. Meh.

I have been looking for a stream to my tv (win10/Firefox) for a long, long time.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ahh... Firestick. Droid. Meh.

I have been looking for a stream to my tv (win10/Firefox) for a long, long time.

@roamer_1 I don't do it now because I don't have unlimited internet, but I had Sling and streamed OANN on it.  Very cheap and worked well.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1 I don't do it now because I don't have unlimited internet, but I had Sling and streamed OANN on it.  Very cheap and worked well.

Thank you @Sanguine ... I know they are on KlowdTV, but refuse to pay 10 bucks a month for it, basically just for OANN (I already have Blaze, as I am a Crowder Mug holder...)

I will consider SlingTV.

:beer:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Doesn't Klowd have a $4.99 per month option?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Have you watched CNN or MSNBC lately? 

Online roamer_1

Doesn't Klowd have a $4.99 per month option?

I don't remember... I don't really care - I am not going to pay 5 bucks a month just for one news channel. Heck that's somewhere around what I am paying for Netflix.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Here's the way the MSM portray Fox News.  'Hyper-Partisan'  'Nonsense Damaging to Public Discourse'

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That chart is BS.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It was created by leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It was created by leftists.

Must have been, to think of Time as right of center.
I will NOT comply.