Author Topic: These Are the 5 Men the Federal Government Plans to Execute  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 These Are the 5 Men the Federal Government Plans to Execute
Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs
6 hrs ago

Correction: July 25, 2019

This article has been revised to reflect the following correction: An earlier version of this article misstated the relationships among some of the victims killed by Dustin Honken. He killed two men, as well as the girlfriend of one of the men and her two daughters; not the girlfriend of one of the male victims and the daughters of the other.

No one on federal death row has been executed since 2003, but on Thursday, William P. Barr, the attorney general, announced that the government was resuming executions, starting with five men convicted of killing children.

The men, whose ages range from 37 to 67, have each been convicted of heinous crimes, and together have been involved in the slayings of 13 victims. The cases fell under federal jurisdiction because of how or where they were carried out.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/these-are-the-5-men-the-federal-government-plans-to-execute/ar-AAERoNW?ocid=spartanntp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: These Are the 5 Men the Federal Government Plans to Execute
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 01:37:09 pm »
If they need someone to push the plunger tell them to call me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 02:06:12 pm »
If they need someone to push the plunger tell them to call me!
Plunger shmunger, let's go back to the rope or firing squad and televise it. Capitol punishment is supposed to be a deterrent, it's supposed to be horrific so as to give the next animal pause before it acts.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 02:11:15 pm »
Plunger shmunger, let's go back to the rope or firing squad and televise it. Capitol punishment is supposed to be a deterrent, it's supposed to be horrific so as to give the next animal pause before it acts.

Another reason I love my native state......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 02:20:57 pm »
Well there goes the Left's meme about Trump either feeling sympathy for white supremecists or he himself being one.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 04:33:42 pm »
Here's a couple of these charmers:

Lezmond Mitchell, 37, who killed a woman and her granddaughter

Mr. Mitchell was convicted in 2003 of killing a grandmother and her 9-year-old granddaughter within the Navajo Nation in northeastern Arizona.
The two men stabbed her to death and then killed her granddaughter after forcing the child to sit near her grandmother’s body while they drove 30 to 40 miles, according to the Justice Department. They later used the grandmother’s truck in a robbery, The New Mexican reported.
Wesley Purkey, 67, who killed a 16-year-old girl and an 80-year-old woman

Mr. Purkey, of Lansing, Kan., kidnapped a 16-year-old girl, Jennifer Long, in Kansas City, Mo., and brought her to his house, where he raped her repeatedly and, after killing her, dismembered and burned her body.
Months before that murder, Mr. Purkey had used a hammer to kill Mary Bales, an 80-year-old woman who suffered from polio. It was after he was convicted of that slaying in state court that he began talking about killing the teenager, and eventually confessed, although he retracted his admission once prosecutors sought the death penalty, according to The Star.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 05:12:28 pm »
Lets get on with the killing them back then.  All this talk about it is boring me to death.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.