Author Topic: Hollywood Demands Impeachment After Mueller Testimony: ‘NO MORE F*CKING AROUND’  (Read 903 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jerome Hudson 24 Jul 2019

The Hollywood left called on Democrats in Congress to impeach President Donald Trump after former special counsel Robert Mueller testified before Congress on Wednesday.

It is imperative: Congress must start an Impeachment Inquiry. This President colluded with a foreign enemy power to undermine our Democracy,” said director Rob Reiner, who regularly demands Democrats to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump. “Then Obstructed Justice to cover that up. Period. Speaker Pelosi, with all due respect, NO MORE bleep AROUND!”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/24/hollywood-demands-impeachment-after-mueller-testimony-no-more-fcking-around/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

What drugs make a person see the exact opposite of what actually is in front of their faces?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

What drugs make a person see the exact opposite of what actually is in front of their faces?

Don't mean to preach, but this fits pretty well

Deuteronomy 28:28-29:
"The LORD will smite you with madness and with blindness and with bewilderment of heart; and you will grope at noon, as the blind man gropes in darkness, and you will not prosper in your ways; but you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually, with none to save you."

Offline aligncare

Politics is power, and power is a strong elixir (or hallucinogen in the case of democrats).

Bill Cipher

Don’t know, but they must be extremely powerful. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Progressivism.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

When you spend your entire life growing up in a make believe world and then make a living pretending to be someone else, I think many people like him lose perspective on the real world.  Or he could just be a Meathead.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Actually, I think Hollywood IS seeing what is before their eyes and see Trump as the biggest threat to their game of thrones to come along in several generations. I hope they are right about that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When you spend your entire life growing up in a make believe world and then make a living pretending to be someone else, I think many people like him lose perspective on the real world.  Or he could just be a Meathead.
He's just taking after dear old dad, the only difference is Carl is much smarter than his offspring.

Offline PeteS in CA

Much as I hope House Dems are that stupid, Miss Nancy seems not to be, and a large majority of House Dems are following her lead (whether for conviction or loyalty). November, 2020 is well over a year away, and I'm honestly wondering whether Miss Nancy has the health and force of personality to hold that line.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Bill Cipher

Much as I hope House Dems are that stupid, Miss Nancy seems not to be, and a large majority of House Dems are following her lead (whether for conviction or loyalty). November, 2020 is well over a year away, and I'm honestly wondering whether Miss Nancy has the health and force of personality to hold that line.

I suspect Pelosi has the wherewithal to get her way, even with the Gang of Four. 

Speaking of whom, somebody should do the leg-work to connect our current Gang of Four with the Chinese Gang of Four from Mao’s reign.  A little historical parallelism would be in order.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 04:34:51 pm by Bill Cipher »

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Well, I'm sure the drugs are varied and plentiful out there...

But, all that they needed to do was peruse the cables last evening...  Reiner's message of:

"This President colluded with a foreign enemy power to undermine our Democracy,”  “Then Obstructed Justice to cover that up."

Was playing pretty loudly and clearly last evening.  (We toured the usual suspect cables (MSNBC and CNN) on and off just to see/hear what they were talking about...  Madow was very "on point" to what Reiner is saying.)

Apparently it only took them 24 hours (or less) to get back on message.

Since there is essentially no 'cost' for them to lie constantly about this topic (nor any others), they are free to keep the narrative up....  regardless of what transpired in the mueller Hearings the other day...

They (media and politicians) can pretty much lie with impunity at this point.  The only factor at play is how many people are going to keep believing them....

:shrug:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Progressivism.

They are using communication methods found in Marxist communism, Nazism, and Alinsky chaos theroy.

Repeat lies often enough, and people come to believe them.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You can't make a liberal jackass drink/understand either.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jerome Hudson 24 Jul 2019

It is imperative: Congress must start an Impeachment Inquiry. This President colluded with a foreign enemy power to undermine our Democracy,” said director Rob Reiner, who regularly demands Democrats to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump. “Then Obstructed Justice to cover that up. Period. Speaker Pelosi, with all due respect, NO MORE bleep AROUND!”

@mystery-ak

Well,Meathead,America is not a democracy and has never been a democracy. We are a Republic. Get somebody to splain that to you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Zman516

Meathead probably believes that if Trump is impeached, Hillary will automatically become the POTUS. 

He's just that stupid.
Truth is the new hate-speech.

Offline libertybele

Meathead probably believes that if Trump is impeached, Hillary will automatically become the POTUS. 

He's just that stupid.

You are correct.  Here I just thought that he played the part of a stupid Meathead, but he actually is a stupid Meathead.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

You are correct.  Here I just thought that he played the part of a stupid Meathead, but he actually is a stupid Meathead.

The character Archie was designed and written to be a caricature of Carrol O'Connor's stereotype of a conservative. Rob Reiner was a party to that. Per W'pedia Reiner has been politically active since the late 90s, but I suspect that the elections of Reagan and G. H. W. Bush may have flushed him out into the open.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Almost sounds like they are getting desperate that not only will Trump be reelected by that the Dems may lose out on its House majority.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Speaker Pelosi, with all due respect, NO MORE bleep AROUND!

I wonder how many in Pelosi's staff thought some form of, "Fix your own Hollyweird backyard, Meathead!" I suspect the number was greater than zero.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Actually, I think Hollywood IS seeing what is before their eyes and see Trump as the biggest threat to their game of thrones to come along in several generations. I hope they are right about that!
Make no mistake about it. This is not about America or Government, it is about pure absolute POWER. The Left threw everything they had at Trump during the election and lost. Then they fired all their missiles at Trump to unseat him and to 'punish' him for winning, and they lost again. This is the ultimate humiliation for the Left.

That is why we are hearing Democrats yelling things like,
"We don't intend to play fair!"
"We don't give a damn about silly Laws or Procedures."
"Just impeach the bastard at any cost!"

They fundamentally cannot understand how it is that with all their might and power they cannot hit the guy. And this is making them rabid sociopaths. Reiner's remarks are only one step away from calling for an assassination of Trump. Or at the least he seems to be calling for a military supported overthrow of America to force the square peg in the round hole and to enforce in some way, in any way possible, installing the Democrat Party by junta into absolute control of every part of the Government.

Drugs or no drugs, each month that goes by the Democrats become more vicious and more deranged. They have become simply 'out of their minds'. They seem to want to shuck off the American system entirely and to 'take their POWER back' by any means at all, legal or not.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.