Author Topic: ‘Give him an Oscar’: Whoopi Goldberg claims Mueller looking frail was intentional  (Read 488 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Give him an Oscar’: Whoopi Goldberg claims Mueller looking frail was intentional
by John Gage
 | July 25, 2019 12:23 PM

The View host Whoopi Goldberg asserted that Robert Mueller looked "frail" and "low energy" during congressional hearings Wednesday because he was acting.

"People were calling Mueller's performance "frail," "low energy," and "a disappointment." I thought it was daunting that he couldn’t remember meeting Rosenstein. He didn’t know the name of the president who appointed him. I was very surprised at some of his answers," host Meghan McCain said Thursday on The View before Goldberg cut her off to say, "Give him an Oscar."

"You think it was on purpose?" ABC's legal analyst Dan Abrams said.

"Yes, I do," Goldberg, 63, responded. "I don’t think he’s frail. Did he appear frail when he said: 'Look, this is all I have to say, and this is what I said. I put it in the book. I'm not saying anything else. You can call me all you want. I’m not coming back. You made me come back. Oh, yeah. What? I’m sorry, what? Can you repeat the question?' Look, give that man an Oscar."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/give-him-an-oscar-whoopi-goldberg-claims-mueller-looking-frail-was-intentional
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

It’s not outside the realm of possibility.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It’s not outside the realm of possibility.

But it is outside the realm of believability.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Bill Cipher

No, it isn’t. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Mueller is very diminished. I don't think it's an act.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Bill Cipher

Mueller is very diminished. I don't think it's an act.

Not necessarily.  What he is is out of the hot seat.  The democrats will never again try to use him as a tool and it’s clear he won’t be suckered into becoming another Ken Starr.  His report still stands, and he’ll be left alone. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No, it isn’t.

Yeah if you go back and look at his little 9 minute speech in May addressing the report he didn't sound sharp...didn't sound like a top flight lawyer.  He sounded off his game in a major way.

The left is going to come up with all kinds of excuses...like this one to try and hide the fact he didn't know what was in his own report...and sounded very bad yesterday in two different sessions trying to answer questions about it and refused to answer questions about his own report 200 times.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah if you go back and look at his little 9 minute speech in May addressing the report he didn't sound sharp...didn't sound like a top flight lawyer.  He sounded off his game in a major way.

The left is going to come up with all kinds of excuses...like this one to try and hide the fact he didn't know what was in his own report...and sounded very bad yesterday in two different sessions trying to answer questions about it and refused to answer questions about his own report 200 times.

At no point in time was I under the belief he wrote the Report.  Yesterday he convinced me he didn't even read the damned thing.

Was he "frail?"  I don't GAD.  His Report is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

An Oscar for basically slitting the throat of the impeachment "cause"? Is Whoopster losing it?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online berdie

Not necessarily.  What he is is out of the hot seat.  The democrats will never again try to use him as a tool and it’s clear he won’t be suckered into becoming another Ken Starr.  His report still stands, and he’ll be left alone.

Leaving out the part about Starr...I think you could be right. He already resigned...he didn't really want to deal with this and doesn't want to in the future.

That being said...he does sound a little...Elderly.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let's hope that ol' Joe Biden does "a Mueller" when he's out on the campaign trail next year...!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I can see why dems would want to believe Mueller's performance was staged, but the only real reason I can see for him doing that is that the conduct of the investigation won't hold up under the closer scrutiny it would get in impeachment hearings.

But I really doubt Mueller could or would fake such a dismal performance. In particular, his "yes" answer that Trump would have been indicted if not for DOJ guidelines. It was painfully obvious that someone had to explain it to him during the break so he could "clarify" his answer. His performance didn't just undermine the integrity of the investigation; it undermined his personal reputation of integrity, competence and fairness.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
‘Give him an Oscar’: Whoopi Goldberg claims Mueller looking frail was intentional

Up next:
democrat-communists charge that Mueller was paid by Trump to look like a "weak horse" at the hearings...

Offline PeteS in CA

Up next:
democrat-communists charge that Mueller was paid by Trump to look like a "weak horse" at the hearings...

I think you maybe on to something. Or maybe Barron paid Mueller a midnight visit and threatened to kneecap Mueller.  333cleo
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.