Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein went to the White House 'several times' during the early days of Bill Clinton's pres  (Read 769 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeffrey Epstein went to the White House 'several times' during the early days of Bill Clinton's presidency in the 90s, records show - raising questions about the former president's claims he only met the billionaire after he left office

Bill Clinton distanced himself from Jeffrey Epstein immediately after the billionaire was arrested on sex trafficking charges earlier this month
    Former president said he had taken four flights on Epstein's private jet and visited him in his New York office and apartment on one occasion each
    Clinton said the encounters with Epstein occurred around 2002 and 2003 and that his Secret Service agents were present at the time
    A Daily Beast investigation has since uncovered that Epstein had links to the Clinton administration that date back to the early days of his presidency
    Epstein visited the White House multiple times in the early 1990s
    He also made a $10,000 donation to the White House Historical Association in 1993 and attended a donor reception hosted by the Clintons

By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

Published: 19:56 EDT, 24 July 2019 | Updated: 00:20 EDT, 25 July 2019

Jeffrey Epstein reportedly went to the White House multiple times during the early days of Bill Clinton's presidency - even though the former president says he had only six encounters with the billionaire sex offender starting from 2002.

Clinton immediately distanced himself from Epstein when the New York financier was arrested on sex trafficking charges earlier this month.

The former president, who was in the White House from 1993 to 2001, said he had taken four flights on Epstein's private jet and visited him in his New York office and apartment on one occasion each.

Clinton said the encounters with Epstein occurred around 2002 and 2003 and that his Secret Service agents were present at the time.

However, a Daily Beast investigation published on Wednesday has uncovered that Epstein had links to the Clinton administration that date back to the early days of his presidency.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7283435/Jeffrey-Epstein-went-White-House-times-Clintons-presidency.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

And Trump used to hang out with Epstein, too.  Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And Trump used to hang out with Epstein, too.  Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
When Trump was President?  Where did you get that information?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Did Clinton kick Epstein out of the WH like Trump kicked Epstein out of the MaL club?

More seriously, it sounds like Bill had a lapse of memory about an event 25+ years ago and an aide who was meeting with Epstein as a business contact. Beyond that? Well, at present it isn't clear there's a beyond that. Epstein collected people and used them, in part, as camouflage - hundreds of people who would say something along the lines of, "Epstein? He seems like a nice guy."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Bill Cipher

When Trump was President?  Where did you get that information?

Back in the day.  This is simply an attempt to impugn Clinton by association.  If that’s acceptable, then Trump has to bear his fair share of the mud, too. 

Back in the day.  This is simply an attempt to impugn Clinton by association.  If that’s acceptable, then Trump has to bear his fair share of the mud, too.
And you believe that a sitting President inviting a sex pervert into the White House is in the same degree as a person like Trump who associated with a sex pervert years ago when he was not in any way associated with any public office?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Ghislaine Maxwell brought Bill Clinton to Jeffrey Epstein: report
By Bruce Golding
July 21, 2019 | 4:46pm | Updated

Former President Bill Clinton’s connection to since-convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was established through British heiress and longtime Epstein pal Ghislaine Maxwell, who also became a friend of former first daughter Chelsea, according to a new report Sunday.

Clinton’s family grew close with Maxwell after Clinton left office in early 2001, Politico reported.

“The Clintons were relatively intimate with her,” a friend of Maxwell’s told the website. A person familiar with the relationship also described Maxwell as “the contact between Epstein and Clinton.”  ... NY Post
If there are records of Epstein visiting the WH pre-2001, then this NY Post story is bogus. I seem to remember Ghislaine being one of Bill's honeys, though, not Chelsea's pal.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Do we know for sure it was Bill that Epstein and his little friends were visiting?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Bill Cipher

And you believe that a sitting President inviting a sex pervert into the White House is in the same degree as a person like Trump who associated with a sex pervert years ago when he was not in any way associated with any public office?

Was Epstein a convicted pedophile when Clinton invited him to the White House?  Do you have any evidence - not speculation or Clinton derangement syndrome, but actual objective evidence - that demonstrates that Clinton knew, or must have known, that Epstein was a pedophile at the time?

Unless you can provide objective evidence for those points, then yes, there is no relevant difference between the two, so if you want to convict Clinton solely through association, then you are committed to convicting Trump solely through association. 

Steer or queer; your choice. 

Was Epstein a convicted pedophile when Clinton invited him to the White House?  Do you have any evidence - not speculation or Clinton derangement syndrome, but actual objective evidence - that demonstrates that Clinton knew, or must have known, that Epstein was a pedophile at the time?

Unless you can provide objective evidence for those points, then yes, there is no relevant difference between the two, so if you want to convict Clinton solely through association, then you are committed to convicting Trump solely through association. 

Steer or queer; your choice.
Nope, I say you blather.

A President has a whole lot more moral high ground at stake than a non-public person.  It's called public trust.

You are equating them.  No way.

And where did the word 'convicted pedophile' come into play anyway?  Where did I say that?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I can see it now - Oval Office - intercom

Sir, Mr. Epstein is on line 1 again.

Bill lunges for phone

Monica: Ow! You elbowed me in the eye!

Clinton: Jeff buddy! Talk to me!

Ep: Hey, I've got another little, uh, present for you - thought I'd stop by Thursday?

Clinton: Thursday's no good - the beast is going to be running around firing a bunch of people. How's Friday? She'll probably be drunk by noon. Wait - they haven't arrested you yet have they?

Ep: chuckles - not a chance.

Clinton: Great - see you then.

Monica: Are we done here?

Clinton: Yeah, hey - didn't you get that apron I sent you? Don't let Linda see that spot.

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Bill Cipher

Nope, I say you blather.

A President has a whole lot more moral high ground at stake than a non-public person.  It's called public trust.

You are equating them.  No way.

And where did the word 'convicted pedophile' come into play anyway?  Where did I say that?

Bull and shit.

You are attempting to smear Clinton by association with Epstein, without a shred of evidence that back in the 1990s, when he was president, Clinton had any idea of what Epstein was up to, but you shriek when the same rule - guilt by association alone - is applied to Trump. 

Sorry, you can’t have it both ways.  Either someone is guilty by association because he pal’ed around with Epstein back in the day, or he is not, and that rule applies equally to Clinton and to Trump when he, too, pal’ed around with Epstein in the 1990s.

In short, you cannot have your cake and eat it, too.

And just so it’s clear:  I don’t think guilt by association applies to either.  Certainly not to back in the day when Clinton was president and Trump doing whatever it was he did as a private citizen back then (mostly, wasting daddy’s money).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 12:43:56 am by Bill Cipher »

Bull and shit.

You are attempting to smear Clinton by association with Epstein, without a shred of evidence that back in the 1990s, when he was president, Clinton had any idea of what Epstein was up to, but you shriek when the same rule - guilt by association alone - is applied to Trump. 

Sorry, you can’t have it both ways.  Either someone is guilty by association because he pal’ed around with Epstein back in the day, or he is not, and that rule applies equally to Clinton and to Trump when he, too, pal’ed around with Epstein in the 1990s.

In short, you cannot have your cake and eat it, too.

And just so it’s clear:  I don’t think guilt by association applies to either.  Certainly not to back in the day when Clinton was president and Trump doing whatever it was he did as a private citizen back then (mostly, wasting daddy’s money).
You do not know what a public figure in office is vs a private citizen.  So nothing further I can say can educate you.