Author Topic: Breaking: Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell After Possible Suicide Attempt: Sources  (Read 1429 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell After Possible Suicide Attempt: Sources
Epstein was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, sources said and investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened
By Jonathan Dienst

Accused pedophile and wealthy Manhattan financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a New York City jail, according to sources close to the investigation.

Epstein, who is being held in Metropolitan Correctional Center during his trial for conspiracy and sex trafficking, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck, two sources told News 4. Investigators are trying to piece together exactly what happened, saying details remain murky.

Read more at: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Someone else with dirt on the Clintons on "suicide watch"?

I'm shocked! 888mouth :pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Curiously, Twitter is permitting #ClintonBodyCount to trend.   :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

found semi-conscious with marks on his neck

@TomSea

Rough Sex?

You would think a prisoner as important as he is would have a private cell. If he does have a private cell,it was obviously one of the guards,and they need to check their video tapes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Possible suicide attempt, possible attack by another inmate, possible hit?

No comment.

... Two sources told NBC News that Mr. Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that his injuries were not serious and that the incident may have been part of an effort to obtain a transfer.

A fourth source said that an assault has not been ruled out, and that an inmate was questioned.

That inmate, Nicholas Tartaglione — a former Orange County, California, police officer accused of killing four men in a cocaine-distribution conspiracy — denied involvement, the report said. ...
Washington Times
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 12:53:06 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

@TomSea
@Cyber Liberty

It is 10:13 am, central time.  CNN just said they have more info as to what happened to Epstein in his cell.  They are at commercial right now.  Will hear what the news is and post it.  Will also explain largest Texas Prison.   

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Attempted Arkanside!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@TomSea
@Cyber Liberty

Commercial over - not yet talking about Epstein - I hate when a news company gives you a bit of something and then waits until the end of the program to tell you the rest.  Let's start our own news channel. 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 03:26:31 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How anyone could still think CNN is a source for news is beyond me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

How anyone could still think CNN is a source for news is beyond me!
@Bigun

CNN is good for breaking news - not interpreting news.  They usually get breaking news before others and that is definitely true if it is overseas news.  After so many years in news business, they have connections across the world and get that news faster.

Offline Victoria33

Have you heard? today, Attorney General Barr is re-instituting federal capital punishment and gave the names of three murderers to kill. 

I suppose Epstein will not qualify for the death penalty - a shame.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Bigun

CNN is good for breaking news - not interpreting news.  They usually get breaking news before others and that is definitely true if it is overseas news.  After so many years in news business, they have connections across the world and get that news faster.

That used to be true (and in many cases it still is), but CNN and NBC have gotten spotty on Domestic stories since they started laying off reporters and became dependent on free-lance stringers.  FNC is not saying much either about this.   :shrug:  As long as this story can be fobbed off as an "attempted suicide" it won't see much coverage.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Have you heard? today, Attorney General Barr is re-instituting federal capital punishment and gave the names of three murderers to kill. 

I suppose Epstein will not qualify for the death penalty - a shame.

I wasn't aware the Feds did away with it.  But then, it's been a long time since Timothy McVeigh.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

Anyone know Bruce Lindsey's whereabouts at the time of the 'accident'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline conservativevoter

Definitely attempted arkanicide!  Where was Hellary at the time? :laugh:

Bill Cipher

More likely another inmate got to him.  People who are in jail for crimes against children have a notoriously bad time with “accidents” because of those crimes. 

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

12:23 pm, central time:  CNN reporting:  Epstein says he was "beaten up".  Authorities think he did it to himself to try to get out of that jail to which he is not accustomed.  A hospital would give him personal attention.

Think they should have 24 hr. camera going to be able to check all the time what is happening near and at, and in, his cell.

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More likely another inmate got to him.  People who are in jail for crimes against children have a notoriously bad time with “accidents” because of those crimes.

That computes.  The fellow accused of the attack is a jailed policeman, and they are generally segregated from Gen Pop too.  They would have been together here.  At this point it's hard to tell because we don't know the nature of his injuries, other than his neck.  Could be both an attack and a suicide attempt because of the beating.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

12:23 pm, central time:  CNN reporting:  Epstein says he was "beaten up".  Authorities think he did it to himself to try to get out of that jail to which he is not accustomed.  A hospital would give him personal attention.

Think they should have 24 hr. camera going to be able to check all the time what is happening near and at, and in, his cell.

The possibility exists the Detention Officers saw it and let it happen.
I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

He mingles with the general population?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He mingles with the general population?

I doubt that very much, but it would not surprise me if he mingled with other prisoners who are also segregated from general population.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mrclose

Lawmaker says she’s been told to back off call for probe of Jeffrey Epstein’s work release | Miami Herald

The pressure against Book came on the same day that Epstein, 66, was found injured in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York, where he is awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges brought earlier this month by the state attorney for the Southern District of New York. Epstein was found unconscious in his cell Wednesday evening amid speculation that he may have tried to commit suicide or been attacked by another inmate. Jail officials said he was back in the lockup Thursday

Link Removed. Outline is not to be used on Copyrighted Material.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 02:13:55 am by Elderberry »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self