Author Topic: BREAKING: Ilhan Omar Splits From Second Husband As Questions About Marital History Heats Up, Report  (Read 632 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Far-left Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has reportedly split from her second husband and is headed for divorce as questions continue to mount about her marital history, according to the exclusive reporting of The Daily Mail.

"The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the United States," The Daily Mail reported. "Omar has now dumped her current husband Ahmed Hirsi - who she first married in a religious ceremony in 2002 and divorced in 2008 - and moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis's trendiest neighborhoods, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively."

When approached by the Daily Mail, Hirsi said: "Wow, I can't comment on that. I'm sorry, I just can't say anything."

The Daily Mail says that they were told by a family friend that Hirsi only goes to Omar's home "when Ilhan is in DC."

"When she's in Minneapolis he sleeps at his house," the source said.

Earlier this week Judicial Watch filed an ethics complaint to David Skaggs, Chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives Office of Congressional Ethics, "calling for a full investigation into potential crimes tied to allegations that Rep. Ilhan Omar may have married her biological brother."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49952/breaking-ilhan-omar-splits-second-husband-ryan-saavedra
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Looks like Jihad Spice may be heading to divorce court.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Bill Cipher

Hopefully she’s headed for more trouble than that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Hopefully she’s headed for more trouble than that.

Yeah I'm thinking an equitable division of property and visitation rights for the kids are the least of her worries right now.

Offline skeeter

Top notch!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Stephen Miller
 Verified account  @redsteeze

I guess Omar and her husband have decided to see other siblings.

11:09 AM - 26 Jul 2019

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1154816010899349504

(Not THAT Stephen Miller  happy77 )

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

I read about this several days ago.  I do not remember, did not try to remember, the various family names involved in this mixed up two families, but I know what they did, sort of.

Omar's home country is Somalia and grew up in a refugee camp in Kenya.

A family, not her family, 23 years ago, was coming to the US. 

They took her with them to the US, changing her last name to their last name so she would appear to be in their family.  That is the first mix-up of family names - remember that - she has a different last name now than her real family.

Her family who was left in Somalia/Kenya, left and went to England.

Her brother wanted to be in the US.  By this time, Omar has a husband (and I think she had a husband before this one but divorced the first one fairly soon after she married him).  Forget about this second husband she may be divorcing now, except he was the real husband when she did the following: 

Remember, her "family" last name is not really her name - that means she has a different last name than her brother who is in England.  She marries her brother with no problem, his last name is not her last name - so two people with different last names marry - appears to be totally legal.  The brother can now come "legally" (but not really "legal" since she lied about her name) to the USA to live. That is the next family name that is mixed up.

She is married to her brother and also to her husband, but the marriage to the brother was only to get him here, and he does not live where she is.  At some point, she divorced her brother.  Now, she only had one husband, the original husband she had when she married her brother in England.

If she divorces this husband, she will not be married to anyone.  If this is incorrect, such as there are more husbands, I really don't care - do you?

Offline LadyLiberty

This might be a simple business decision -- split things up so that the cost of her defense does not wipe them out.

Offline verga

Oh what a tangled web we weave......
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.