Author Topic: FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation  (Read 828 times)

rangerrebew

Tuesday, July 23, 2019
FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation

FBI agents are mourning the death of one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors who reportedly shot and killed himself on a crowded nite-club dance floor, according to top FBI insiders.

Salvatore “Sal” Cincinelli, a former Wall Street broker who joined the FBI in 2010, died last week during a night out after an FBI training session, sources said.

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2019/07/fbi-rocked-by-public-suicide-of-top-fbi.html?m=1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation

FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

@rangerrebew

Those are the strangest witness instructions I have ever heard of. Typically,the cops are threatening jail time for anyone that does what they are now telling people to do.

Why,if I didn't know any better,I might suspect this is a case of Arkancide.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@rangerrebew

Those are the strangest witness instructions I have ever heard of. Typically,the cops are threatening jail time for anyone that does what they are now telling people to do.

Why,if I didn't know any better,I might suspect this is a case of Arkancide.

You mean this:

FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Weird huh?

The guy just shot himself out on the crowded dancefloor....

:pondering:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Weird huh?

Disco music will do that.  Drives some over the edge. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Weird huh?

Very weird.  Except for the fact that it is the FBI.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You mean this:FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

@Sanguine

Yup. Never heard such nonsense in my life. What next,they going to raise money to buy him a airline ticket to Europe?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sounds like a mafia hit to me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
... instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

Sounds like tampering with/destruction of evidence, or subornation thereof.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

So, this article is basically a teaser, cutting and pasting the first few paragraphs from another site.

When I searched, I found lots of sites doing basically the same thing, whether they are affiliated or just down right Bidenist plagiarist I can't say.  I found zero articles referencing this guy investigating the Clinton Crime Foundation, other than those quoting the original(?) site.  And I found a NY Post (not exactly Clinton lovers from my experience) article discussing the possible suicide, that makes no reference to him investigating the CCF (why would they leave that out -- besides fear of being killed -- it's certainly newsworthy if true).

So, I'd take this one with a pound of salt.

BTW, wouldn't it make more sense to link to the original article?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You mean this:

@Sanguine

Yes,that is EXACTLY what I am talking about. In FACT,it sounds EXACTLY like "obstruction of justice by the Feebs for telling witnesses to destroy evidence".

If thee or me tried that,we would be arrested.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 03:42:35 pm by sneakypete »

Offline thackney

I often find myself searching for the source data instead of the frequently used rehash from some blogger wanting hits.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sumthin' pretty strange about this one...

Bill Cipher

This guy was apparently the brother of the NYPD cop who was just arrested for trying to have her estranged husband murdered. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This guy was apparently the brother of the NYPD cop who was just arrested for trying to have her estranged husband murdered.
I was wondering if those two were (closely) related. I searched the name and that was one of the stories that came up even though his name wasn't directly mentioned.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

So, this article is basically a teaser, cutting and pasting the first few paragraphs from another site.

When I searched, I found lots of sites doing basically the same thing, whether they are affiliated or just down right Bidenist plagiarist I can't say.  I found zero articles referencing this guy investigating the Clinton Crime Foundation, other than those quoting the original(?) site.  And I found a NY Post (not exactly Clinton lovers from my experience) article discussing the possible suicide, that makes no reference to him investigating the CCF (why would they leave that out -- besides fear of being killed -- it's certainly newsworthy if true).

So, I'd take this one with a pound of salt.

Seems to me every time there is a death in Arkansas, New York or DC, some website tries to link it to the "Clinton Crime Family." 

This 90 Miles site is not a news source -- sounds like it's one of those conspiracy theory sites.  Its quotes/source material seems to be from other conspiracy theory sites. And the part alleging the FBI and other  law enforcement telling witnesses to delete videos and such -- this is coming from alleged unnamed (anonymous) sources.  That alone makes me wonder if the "sources" consist of some conspiracy theory crank and his/her vivid imagination. 

I call this BS.