Author Topic: Tlaib isn't 'of color'  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib isn't 'of color'
« on: July 23, 2019, 01:47:07 pm »
July 23, 2019
Tlaib isn't 'of color'
By Frank Friday

Racist. As the definition goes, that’s what they call somebody who wins an argument with a liberal. Sounds like a lot of liberals are losing the argument to President Trump this last week, as the media and the Democrats have rocked the heavens with cries of “racist”, for Trump suggesting that certain far-left congresswomen might be happier in another country.

Trump’s rhetoric may be ham-fisted, but his timing, as always, is spot on. The walls are closing in on Ilhan Omar, the most enthusiastically hateful member of Congress. Evidence of her immigration fraud is overwhelming and will only intensify as more media outlets have to cover the story. She will be an enormous lingering embarrassment to her party. The only question is, how will the U.S. Attorney in the Twin Cities, Erica McDonald, proceed? She is definitely plugged into the GOP establishment of that state and is well aware of the need for a grand jury to look into this. But will she have the guts to follow the law, or just wimp out, in another case of Minnesota nice? I am not hopeful.

Perhaps, we can be more optimistic about another guy screaming the loudest about racist Trump; Rep. Elijah Cummings, whose wife’s charity received millions in a pay-to-play scheme. Baltimore Democrats are not only corrupt, but so sloppy they often leave the feds no choice but to prosecute.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/tlaib_isnt_of_color.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Tlaib isn't 'of color'
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 08:19:27 pm »
Her parents are "Palestinian", basically a mix of Arab plus pre-Arab-conquest locals. Are Arabs considered "People of Color"? Generally? Conditionally? Dolezal People of Color?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 08:20:15 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 09:45:50 pm »
I don't think AOC can be considered "colored" either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 09:58:41 pm »

They like the immunity from criticism they think they are entitled to as a member of the protective class.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 09:58:52 pm »

Perhaps democrats would like to go back to the racist policies of miscegenation so that they can all be called "people of color".............

All it takes is one drop, you know. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 10:10:27 pm »
This "people of color" crap is hogwash.  Every human alive is "of color."  Heck, if I am out on the water more than I have been lately, I get pretty darn brownish....  should I be considered "of color" then?

And anyway, I thought that they told us decades ago that we can't say "colored" people anymore?  Told us it was rude and impolite.... even "bigoted!"

All of my older relatives used colored as just a colloquial expression, no harm intended...  "There is a nice colored man down at the bank."  "A nice colored girl helped me pick out the right size for the table."

So now it is OK again?

:shrug:

Edit: ignore that @bigheadfred style commentary under the picture.....  it was just "there..."

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:13:46 pm by EdJames »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 10:24:39 pm »
This "people of color" crap is hogwash.  Every human alive is "of color."  Heck, if I am out on the water more than I have been lately, I get pretty darn brownish....  should I be considered "of color" then?

It absolutely IS hogwash.Prior to the 70's or so, there were only four 'races' - red, yellow, black, and white. 'Brown' people is nothing more than a victimhood device.

Are true Spaniards any more brown than true Italians or Greeks? Why don't Italians and Greeks get the victim card?