Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib: 'I ain't going nowhere, not until I impeach this president'  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rashida Tlaib: 'I ain't going nowhere, not until I impeach this president'
by Tim Pearce
 | July 22, 2019 02:23 PM

Rashida Tlaib repeated her calls to impeach President Trump while responding to his tweet last week telling several liberal lawmakers to "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

Tlaib spoke at the NAACP Annual Convention in Detroit on Monday. The Michigan representative is one of the four Democratic freshmen lawmakers in the "squad," whose feud with the president reached a high point last week after his tweet.

The situation escalated when the crowd of supporters at Trump's North Carolina rally on Wednesday began chanting "send her back" as the president launched into criticisms of Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, another member of the squad. The chant lit another media firestorm around Trump and renewed accusations of racism and xenophobia.

"I ain't going nowhere, not until I impeach this president," Tlaib said as she walked on stage to deliver a speech to the NAACP.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rashida-tlaib-i-aint-going-nowhere-not-until-i-impeach-this-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

okey doke...two questions...

What are the grounds for impeachment?
Do you think you can't be voted out of office...or taken out by "politics"?

Bill Cipher

So she really wants President Pence?

I really don’t think most of these idiots have thought through the process, or what they would end up with if they were successful. 

Methinks they have confused impeachment with a vote of no confidence in a parliamentary system.