Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton announces birth of third child  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton announces birth of third child
« on: July 22, 2019, 04:13:39 pm »
Chelsea Clinton announces birth of third child
By Judy Kurtz - 07/22/19 11:19 AM EDT

Chelsea Clinton is officially a mom of three.

The 39-year-old author and daughter of former President Clinton and Hillary Clinton announced the birth of her third child, Jasper Clinton Mezvinsky, on Monday.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/454136-chelsea-clinton-announces-birth-of-third-child

888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Chelsea Clinton announces birth of third child
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 04:58:53 pm »
The baby couldn't choose his Grandparents. I hope he'a joy to his family, even Bill & Hill.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 06:22:07 pm »
One more reason that Hillary won't be running again....but the name 'Jasper' ???  :rolling:

Hillary Clinton told ITK last year that the best part about losing the 2016 election to President Trump was getting to spend more time as a grandmother to the youngsters.

"I get to see them all the time. I get to spend a lot of time with them," the former secretary of State said.

“They’re the loves of my life,” Clinton added
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 07:09:07 pm »
Hillary Clinton told ITK last year that the best part about losing the 2016 election to President Trump was getting to spend more time as a grandmother to the youngsters.

"I get to see them all the time. I get to spend a lot of time with them," the former secretary of State said.
Sure. She seemed happy as a clam to lose, not just on election night when she started screaming and cussing, but to this day. At every public appearance she complains about it. She doesn't talk about her delight in spending time with Webb's and her grandchildren.

Jasper.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 07:12:57 pm »
Jas Clinton for President!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 07:13:33 pm »
I once had a dog named Jasper
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 07:34:16 pm »
 The baby couldn't choose his Grandparents. I hope he'a joy to his family, even Webb & Hill.

There, fixed it.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 08:51:14 pm »
I once had a dog named Jasper
My son and daughter in law have a dog named Jasper. They are both far far left after years of indoctrination in 'higher' education, she has a signed picture of barry on a shelf, I wonder if they will rename the dog :pondering: