Author Topic: Woman Forced To Close Business After Refusing To Wax Male Genitals Of Transgender Person  (Read 630 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Amanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
July 21, 2019

A Brazilian immigrant living in Canada was forced to close up her small business after refusing to wax the male genitals of transgender LGBT activist Jessica Yaniv, formerly known as Jonathan Yaniv.

Citing discrimination based on gender identity, Yaniv filed a complaint with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal seeking financial restitution. The activist has filed complaints against 15 other estheticians with the tribunal, claiming “gender identity” discrimination, as well, The Daily Wire reported last year. It was not until Wednesday, however, that Yaniv’s identity was allowed to be disclosed.

According to The Post Millennial, Marcia Da Silva claims that she refused to service the complainant “due to safety concerns raised by her husband and alleged harassment on Yaniv’s part and not because of the claimant’s identity.”

During tribunal proceedings on Wednesday, Da Silva said the complaint from Yaniv forced her to close shop, the outlet noted.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/49717/woman-forced-close-business-after-refusing-wax-amanda-prestigiacomo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Don't post ball boy's picture.

Offline PeteS in CA

... transgender LGBT activist ...

Who targeted that lady and her business, IMO. Because that's what LGBTQRSUVWXYZ activists do.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't post ball boy's picture.

Good call there....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slide Rule

What?

Aren't there any Cake Shops in town?

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It wanted to have its balls waxed, isn't that available in Canadian bowling alleys? Seriously if this mental deficient really thinks it's a female I have a really simple solution that will avoid this type of conflict in the future, and it involves whaks not wax.

No balls, no problem!

Online rustynail

LGBT Activist Who Demands the ‘Right’ to Genital Wax is Planning a Topless Swimming Session for Underage Kids

Parents and guardians are not allowed at the proposed event.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/lgbt-activist-who-demands-the-right-to-genital-wax-is-planning-a-topless-swimming-session-for-underage-kids/?utm_content=buffer057f8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Online mountaineer

According to The Post Millennial, Marcia Da Silva claims that she refused to service the complainant “due to safety concerns raised by her husband and alleged harassment on Yaniv’s part and not because of the claimant’s identity.”
If I had been in her situation, I would have told the "customer," "I'm sorry, ma'am, but my training and licensure have not prepared me to wax testicles. I wouldn't want to violate the law by doing something for which I have not been properly trained. Have you tried Nair?"
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 01:03:33 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Some stories are so weird ya just don't know what to say ...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have hesitated commenting on this thread, but my burning question is - is this waxing of male genitals really a thing?  A voluntary thing?

Offline corbe

I've heard it's becoming quite a thing, particularly up North.  I'm surprised no one has posted AC/DC Big Balls song.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looks like a great business opportunity for some really sick people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

For a more pleasurable experience you could specialize in plucking each hair individually.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

I have hesitated commenting on this thread, but my burning question is - is this waxing of male genitals really a thing?  A voluntary thing?

I'll just put this right here....

Hurt Burt - Ass Wax

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So this couple is standing in front of a painting in an Irish museum. The painting is 3 naked black guys sitting on a bench. The man parts on the guy in the middle are pink. The curator comes over and gives the couple a length explanation of the meaning of the painting. After he leaves an Irishman approaches them and tells them there are no black men in the painting.

He said he was the artist. He said it was three Irish coal miners and the guy in the middle had gone home for lunch.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If I had been in her situation, I would have told the "customer," "I'm sorry, ma'am, but my training and licensure have not prepared me to wax testicles. I wouldn't want to violate the law by doing something for which I have not been properly trained. Have you tried Nair?"

Pretty sure you would be better off using a blowtorch than Nair.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley