Author Topic: Ivanka Trump trolled after getting a new dog: 'If it was a brown dog, would you put it in a cage?'  (Read 1265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ivanka Trump trolled after getting a new dog: 'If it was a brown dog, would you put it in a cage?'
[Yahoo Lifestyle]
Erin Donnelly
Yahoo LifestyleJuly 21, 2019

The Trump brood just got a little bigger.

Ivanka Trump announced on social media Saturday that her family has welcomed a snow-white pup into their home to mark daughter Arabella’s 8th birthday. The mother of three didn’t clarify what breed the dog, named Winter, is, though many breeders have speculated that it’s a pomsky, a cross between a Pomeranian and a Siberian husky.

Ivanka Trump
✔
@IvankaTrump

Meet Winter, Arabella’s birthday dream come true and the newest member of the Kushner family! 😍

more w/comments
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ivanka-trump-dog-winter-backlash-160126781.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'm not sure we'll recover from the mass insanity that has overcome this nation. Seriously, on what evidence do they base their belief that anyone could be "racist" against brown (vs. white) dogs? It's a #(%! DOG!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It'd already be in one if she bought it from Obama.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

It'd already be in one if she bought it from Obama.
Or perhaps he would have eaten it by now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have a black dog, a black and white dog and a red and white dog.  I'm feeling very conflicted and maybe a bit guilty.   

OMGGGGGGG

Offline goatprairie

I'm not sure we'll recover from the mass insanity that has overcome this nation. Seriously, on what evidence do they base their belief that anyone could be "racist" against brown (vs. white) dogs? It's a #(%! DOG!!
One of the few things liberals still have is the need to feel morally superior to the "other".... in this case the "other" is half the population of the country. If you can convince yourself that the other half of the country are knuckle-dragging, tobacco spitting racists, you don't have to analyze or explain all the thoroughly nutty things you believe as a liberal.
Men can be women and women men by simply declaring themselves as such.
You can have electric vehicles while getting rid of coal, the energy source needed to run electricity.
All non-white minorities are oppressed by the white majority which doesn't explain how Americans of east asian descent are on  top of the economic heap.
America is a hellhole for minorities despite millions of minorities trying to get into the hellhole illegally every year.
There are a host of other insane positions where liberals have painted themselves into a corner.
Which is why the foremost practitioners of virtue-signaling are liberals. They constantly have the need to persuade themselves and others what wonderful people they are. They just can't help themselves. It justifies their reason for existing.

Offline corbe

I'll hold my animosity until she gives it a boob job.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have a black dog, a black and white dog and a red and white dog.  I'm feeling very conflicted and maybe a bit guilty.   

OMGGGGGGG

I have two white dogs and two tan/red dogs....there must me something wrong with me too!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

OMGGGGGGG

We have kitties in all colors except Ginger.  We really want a Ginger Tabby.  That makes me anti-red-head. :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
We have kitties in all colors except Ginger.  We really want a Ginger Tabby.  That makes me anti-red-head. :tongue2:

I think anti-ginger is ok in our current culture.

Offline corbe

It takes a special kind of person to deal with a Rescue.  I know because I have 3 of them now, 2 dogs, 1 cat.  I guess if I was loaded I would go buy a pretty dog except I've had many Beautiful Dogs and most all were Rescue. 

Unlike the Women I've been dating lately, My Rescues seem a far more Grateful Bunch.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think anti-ginger is ok in our current culture.

Wanna bet?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   It takes a special kind of person to deal with a Rescue.  I know because I have 3 of them now, 2 dogs, 1 cat.  I guess if I was loaded I would go buy a pretty dog except I've had many Beautiful Dogs and most all were Rescue. 

Unlike the Women I've been dating lately, My Rescues seem a far more Grateful Bunch.

All of our catz are "walk-ups."  They walked up to the back door asking for a furever home.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

I have a dream that dogs will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their fur but by the content of their character.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Molly, brown-side down...

[that's an actual command she knows, mostly for use at the vet but also just fun to do in publix]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 07:03:08 am by InHeavenThereIsNoBeer »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
They're going to need to add a new chapter in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders to address this new phenomenon. I'm not sure what the name of the diagnosis would be, but it definitely needs to be studied -- and treated. Who thinks like this?????

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

OMGGGGGGG

I once had a Dalmatian. I kept a brown collar on her. Bases covered.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I once had a Dalmatian. I kept a brown collar on her. Bases covered.

That sounds very non-diverse.  What about red and yellow?  Woke fail.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

That sounds very non-diverse.  What about red and yellow?  Woke fail.

Oops. Forgot to tell you her name was Amarilla Roja. Bases covered.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oops. Forgot to tell you her name was Amarilla Roja. Bases covered.

888high58888

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

it’s a pomsky, a cross between a Pomeranian and a Siberian husky.
It's a Russian dog.
In our White House.   **nononono*

Offline verga

My A$$hole relatives have labeled me a racist for pointing out the racist past of Planned Parenthood and the Democrat party. You can guess which political party they belong to.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

The last five dogs we have owned have all been rescues. We have also fostered over 20 rescues. It is very rewarding.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Hoodat

My A$$hole relatives have labeled me a racist for pointing out the racist past of Planned Parenthood and the Democrat party. You can guess which political party they belong to.

The one that lacks the abilities of logic, reason, and critical thought?  Please inform them of Sanger's statement on immigrants:

They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

... many breeders have speculated that it’s a pomsky, a cross between a Pomeranian and a Siberian husky.

I think it's a Prog-Triggerer Terrier.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.