Author Topic: The NEA Works To Indoctrinate Children With Transgender Ideology  (Read 659 times)

rangerrebew

The NEA Works To Indoctrinate Children With Transgender Ideology

July 19, 2019, Alex Nitzberg, 0 Comments

Some children are being trained from a very young age to accept LGBT ideology. One of the groups responsible for perpetuating this indoctrination is the left-wing National Education Association (NEA).

Alongside the “Welcoming Schools Program” of the pro-LGBT Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the NEA sponsored the “fourth annual Jazz and Friends National Day of School and Community Readings,” which is dedicated to reading children the pro-transgender children’s book I Am Jazz by Jessica Herthel and Jazz Jennings. Jennings, a biological male who identifies as a female, is widely known from the cable television show “I Am Jazz.”

“This year, participants will have the option of reading from several books about transgender and gender-expansive youth of color, including Julián Is a Mermaid by Jessica Love and They She He Me: Free to Be! by Maya and Matthew Smith Gonzalez,” a press release explained.

https://www.academia.org/the-nea-works-to-indoctrinate-children-with-transgender-ideology/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The NEA Works To Indoctrinate Children With Transgender Ideology
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 06:59:10 pm »
No surprise. The NEA is a creature of the Communist Party USA,formed at the direction of the Soviet Union as a tool to subvert and control the US. Directly and indirectly due to brain washing children's minds,they are more responsible for the destruction of America than any other organization in existence.

They even outlasted the USSR.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!